Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Endorph posted:

4. case files of el melloi ii

had that horny eyepatch girl

Kakegurui also has a horny eyepatch girl.

Will post an actual list a little later on.

Also is anybody making a Worst/greatest disappointments of 2019 thread this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
And on Saturday, Jan 11

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
5.Hulaing Babies A short comedy series about girls who want to hula-dance. Has a really fun aesthetic and art-style, and is pretty good at switching between laid-back and zany bits.

4.given I wish the best of luck to these dumb gay boys. This is a story that has a lot of heart put into it, and it really does warm my heart thinking about it, even now.

3.How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?
Best OP of 2019. Not a lot of depth to this one- it's just a really funny show that does a good job of making you want to get into a workout routine. Also is canonically a part of the Kengan Ashura universe, which will never not be funny to me.

2.Hugtto Precure
This was was one of the most enjoyable shows that I watched last year-from the lighthearted and goofy comedy, to the occasionally well-directed episodes and action scenes, to the actual tender moments of earnest love depicted between characters and the struggles we face as we work towards an uncertain future. It also includes many firsts for the Precure franchise, and that kind of risk-taking is generally something I'm in favor of. I want more people to be aware of how good and meaningful for people shows can be, even if they're longrunning children's shows.

1.Mob Psycho 100 Season 2
Continuing off of the first season and then some, this show's just a great exploration of how our connections help us grow as people, and lots of fun, goofy antics with ghosts and psychics. And the animation at times is outstanding. Will definitely be thinking about this show for years afterwards.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
:siren: Voting is officially over:siren:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Namtab posted:

Is it just me or were both threads kinda quiet this year

Yes. Though I also felt this year had a smaller assortment of shows to get excited about compared to the last few. :shrug:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
It's pretty funny that I'm on the opposite side from Wark Say, but it makes sense, our top 5s were completely different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Based on the popularity of Demon Slayer and the massive spike in volume sales due to the anime, I'd be shocked if it didn't get a season 2 down the line.