Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

In no real order:

Hitoribocchi
Hitoribocchi grows more powerful ever day. Relatable, sweet, funny.

Run With The Wind
10 good good boys who I will never abandon. I will protect each of these boys with my life. Watching them learn the joys of running together was beaut.

Machikado Mazoku
Like Hitoribocchi but substitute social awkwardness with demonic social awkwardness. Ganbare, Shamiko!

Dumbbells
It's dumb funny in the best sort of way. Also with legit fitness tips!

Kaguya-sama
Perfect voice casting. Also wins award for Most Memorable OP.

Honourable Manga Mention:
Hanebado finished this year and whilst the anime diverged from the manga like crazy it's still a wild ride and is one of my fav sports series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Beato Believer posted:

3. Manaria Friends - wonderfully animated. Great character study of two girls slowly realizing they're falling for each other. Cute girls doing magical school things.

Oh man, thanks for reminding me that Manaria was this year. Definitely an honourable mention for me.