Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grumblesnakes
Aug 25, 2015
Top heavy year for me.

1) Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Romcoms are usually not my jam but something about this one just came correct and I loved it, AOTY.

2) Mob Psycho 100 Season 2 - Still an incredible show. Escalated a whole lot without budging an inch from the themes I loved about the first season. Mob is a good boy.

3) Ascendance of a Bookworm - I've liked the LN for a while so it was nice to see it adapted. Still wholesome and cute in anime form.

4) Kimetsu no Yaiba - I had some issues with the show but dang were the visuals great and that one episode was amazing. You know the one.

5) Thunderbolt Fantasy: Bewitching Melody of the West - Didn't feel too strongly about the other shows I watched this year so I'm chucking my puppet movie on here. I love me some puppets.

Shows I didn't get to: Run With The Wind, The Promised Neverland, Beastars, Vinland Saga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU