Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

5: Ascendance of a Bookworm
--Good to see an isekai not just flat-out doing all the stuff all other isekais do, with some really smart writing.

4: Dr. Stone
--Now this is thrilling.

3: Vinland Saga
--come for the thorkell, stay for the thorkell

2: El-Melloi
--Just a really good time, even without knowing pretty much anything about the Fateverse.

1: Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
--Transcendentally funny.

Honorable Mentions
-Golden Wind - Usually a Jojo would be in my top five but Diavolo just ain't cool enough.
-Midnight Occult Civil Servants - A good sleeper hit but I just kinda wanted another cour too badly.
-Mob Psycho 100 S2 - Only not in my top 5 because I have weird ideas about ranking the back half a series like that.
-Slime Tensei - Probably not fair to strictly blame the anime but almost every single ogre looked cooler before the 'evolution' redesign and we're playing a dangerous game.

Cautionary Tales
-Cop Craft - I really wanted to like it but when you're just giving me key frames with sound effects I can't stick with it.
-Granbelm - Y'all those robots looked terrible.

Also Watched: Boogiepop, Cautious Hero, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Domestic Girlfriend, Dororo, Fire Force, Danberu, Isekai Quartet, Danmachi, Kemono Michi, Machikado Mazoku, No Guns Life, Oresuki, Special 7, Hanayome, Gundam Re:RISE, Ace of Diamond, Ahiru no Sora

Still on deck: Babylon, FGO Babylonia, Kabukicho Sherlock, Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, Robihachi, Shin Chuuka Ichiban!, Astra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU