Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - With stuff like My Hero Academia proving that a well-produced shounen adaptation can survive months-long gaps between seasons, I was wondering when it would happen again. The story is a bit of a slow burn, but the characters are wholesome and I love them. The production itself is an absolute labor of love and it shows.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War - This is up there with shows like Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun and Nichijou now when I think of comedy. The source material was already hilarious, the adaptation to anime has elevated it even further. The acting in this one is phenomenal.

Mob Psycho 100 Season 2
- There's nothing I can say about this show that hasn't been emphatically stated everywhere already. It's a masterpiece. Please watch it.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
- And this one is just goofy fun. There's some weird poo poo and the pacing gets all whack in the last quarter, but overall it's just harmless, wholesome, no-nonsense fun.

and since PROMARE is listed, I'm going to put that as a fifth title. You don't need to be under the influence of anything to just be captivated by the vibrant beauty of this movie. The plot is immensely stupid, but openly invites you to just pretend that it isn't. Maybe someday Trigger will get the whole package figured out, or maybe they're finding adequate success in sheer spectacle, I just know I support them either way. Also the dub has Crispin Freeman yelling at Johnny Young Bosch like it's 2008 in the best way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!

an actual dog posted:

I'm close to the center because I have the most correct taste

Heck yeah center-buddy :hfive:

Enjoy all anime.