Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tom brady?
gently caress
youq
tom
brady
View Results

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

kiss the rings, my rear end (i won't kiss the rings)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

The thing is, he's right

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

All they had to do was beat Ryan Fitzpatrick at home lol

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

It's almost midnight and I can't sleep because I'm still counting out Touchdown Tom.

AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

Where is Thread for Laughing At The Patriots? I need Thread for Laughing At The Patriots.

I haven't been on here in like a year and came back specifically to find that thread once that pick 6 happened.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

LabyaMynora posted:

It's almost midnight and I can't sleep because I'm still counting out Touchdown Tom.

It's real good, innit?

God drat, he ended his season, and possible career with the Patriots with a pick six that sealed the game.

It's like a fairy tale where the villain gets exactly what's coming to him. It's amazing.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Yaws posted:

It's like a fairy tale where the villain gets exactly what's coming to him. It's amazing.

It’s almost perfect. Now, if he’d thrown a pick six and got Theismann’d at the same time? That’d be the perfect unicorn, the indisputable greatest football moment.

Still, tonight was excellent.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

There is a legitimate chance Tom Brady's Patriots career ends with back-to-back losses at home to 1) Ryan Fitzpatrick+Miami and 2) Ryan Tannehill

ehud got the last laugh

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I’m glad Brady dead

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Life is good

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Its Rinaldo posted:

WHEN YOU GET TO HELL TOM TELL EM TANNY SENT YOU

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
It's beautiful. Just beautiful.

The goal line stand. The Edelman drop. The Titans safety taking out that wheel route, followed by Brady just plain missing his guy on the critical 3rd and 6. The Patriots playing 6 defensive linemen to shut down Henry and only sort of shutting him down. Tannehill choking like crazy and it not mattering. The Patriots not scoring a single point in the second half and losing the game by one point. The Patriots squandering the a better-by-dvoa defense than they had in any of their super bowl years. The loving Edelman drop.

Beautiful.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/fugazitruther/status/1213690748471857152?s=21

Here’s what I was waiting for

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

This is the best news to come home to after a long day at work.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

cradling sweet thursday in my arms so that the blows land on my back but also whispering in his ear that lamar jackson is the future

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Regardless of what happens now, we know for sure the Patriots aren't in the super bowl, and you cant help but feel a little happy about it.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/jumosq/status/1213678248812412928?s=21

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

It is after midnight and I am still awake thinking about Vrabel's use of penalties to burn clock, along with that glorious pick six. Today was full of magic and wonder.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I hope this begins a downward spiral so bad the worst Boston sports idiots like Simmons and Portnoy are found dead in a ditch, their only remaining possession a tear-stained picture of Brady.

What a great day.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

portnoy loving sucks i hope he chokes to death on a breadstick and his organs are transplanted into children at st jude

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The Decade of spectacular failure

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
https://i.imgur.com/T1Qmm90.mp4

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Jan 5, 2020

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Just think, right about now Donny from Quinzee is waking up with a headache, and in a few seconds he'll remember how last night ended

Glorious

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Portnoy was so fuckin' pissed on the Barstool stream last night, you can probably still find it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My Heart Will Go On is an Eternal Classic just like watching Tom Brady end his Career with a Pick Six

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I went to be before the end of the game because I had already counted out Touchdown Tom. Little did I know he would actually get that last second TD.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Since Tom Brady is a free agent now, is there anything to stop a team that loses their QB today (but still wins) from signing him this week?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
His contract voids in March.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Nice! posted:

Since Tom Brady is a free agent now, is there anything to stop a team that loses their QB today (but still wins) from signing him this week?

The wrath of a vengeful God, hopefully.

davecrazy posted:

Also this.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

davecrazy posted:

well, drat.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

lol gently caress this guy

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The irony of a guy who directs his followers to harass and torment journalists complaining about mean tweet over his favorite team is unbelievable.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think he's not actually a free agent until March 18th, which is when player contracts expire.

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Holy fuuuuuuucking poo poo this owns.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

What was this? It's gone now :(

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Mystic Stylez posted:

What was this? It's gone now :(

A pats fan burning his brady jersey, saying he was a system QB.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Chris James 2 posted:

There is a legitimate chance Tom Brady's Patriots career ends with back-to-back losses at home to 1) Ryan Fitzpatrick+Miami and 2) Ryan Tannehill

ehud got the last laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrptLxy35V0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Magnetic North posted:

A pats fan burning his brady jersey, saying he was a system QB.

Not wrong :holymoley: