Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
still cannot believe the way last night's game ended especially since Beastmode coming out of retirement to score a walk-off division winning TD *at home* would've been the NFL story of the year but Pistol Pete hosed it up by literally not considering what they would do if they got a 1st down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Ehud posted:

5000 yards used to mean something

seems to be the mark of QBs who can chuck it but nevertheless find themselves down 14+ a lot

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

maybe Carroll & Wilson thought they'd taken a timeout instead of spiking the ball

btw I am pretty sure they could have had a TD on any of the last 5 plays had Wilson made the right decision