Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Look, I'm just like every other half-orc barbarian. I like hitting things, stabbing things, crushing things and generally causing a mess. I don't like wearing a lot of clothes and I LOVE big weapons. I also have a passion for Social Justice. Growing up as a young barbarian I learned much from my strong orc mother and my tiny human father. I learned to hunt and smash and how to kill a man with my bare hands, but also sharpen and care for a beautiful blade. I also learned about bigotry and discrimination. Growing up as a half-orc is difficult because you're always torn between two worlds, never fitting in to either and it troubled me greatly. We all know the world is unfair, but can't we also do something to make it better instead of worse? This is why I fight. I fight for Social Justice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luckily, I have my Social Justice Pals: the Social Justice Mage, Social Justice Cleric, Social Justice Paladin and Social Justice Thief.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

vanisher posted:

Half orc SJB automatically wins all saving throws against sleep because he's woke

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The villain of social injustice blows ancient dust off the tome. He has finally found it: The Reaganomicon

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm here to support the cause of social justice and commit acts of violence. And I only hope that violence is the solution to this particular problem as it is the only tool available to me, a barbarian.