Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

god I’m tired of this decade already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a homeless dude was walking toward me and was muttering gibberish to himself and then when he got close he looked at me and said "rah"

:tinfoil:

lmao show urself

why are u stalking me i dont even have the good crystals theyre knockoffs :negative:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

a homeless dude was walking toward me and was muttering gibberish to himself and then when he got close he looked at me and said "rah"

lmao show urself

why are u stalking me i dont even have the good crystals theyre knockoffs :negative:

sir turn on ur monitor

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Nichael posted:

Jess is in the team Slack telling us that her husband had to tell her at 2 AM to go to bed while because she was up alone playing Horizon: Zero Dawn.

First C-SPAM gamer Senator :stoked:

good rear end game

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a:

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

dads friend steve posted:

good rear end game

uh horny, prohibited

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
nichael is jess

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

go to sleep jess

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/paola_valori/status/1223303417667444736

Ordering a spy to go on a fast-food run into Palestine is a bigger offense to the IDF than ordering the murder of Palestinians.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

you make one and I'll vote it 3 again

Nah, gently caress you. I already did and said I wouldn't do it anymore. All of my threads were very successful by the way with at least 3000 pages each.

Someone who ain't done it before should do it. Mix it up a bit. Get a little crazy. Some wackiness. Hell yeah. Whatever gently caress it.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ok ive closed the thread. everyone head to the new one

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Flavius Aetass posted:

nichael is jess

sure

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Doorknob Slobber posted:

uh horny, prohibited

nice try

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I did a raid earlier and somebody brought a Corviknight and I was like dang that's sorta like Rah! haha anyway then I killed the Pokemon and literally stole its candy

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Nichael posted:

Jess is in the team Slack telling us that her husband had to tell her at 2 AM to go to bed while because she was up alone playing Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Send her here to MO please

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Rah! posted:

lmao show urself

there was never any homeless person and you don't have a computer and actually something awful isn't even... something at all

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

*closing time plays*

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Durf posted:

(also didnt they use grapeshot on troops?)

head's up :vince:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

there was never any homeless person and you don't have a computer and actually something awful isn't even... something at all

trup :trumppop:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
finish you're pissky and treermp

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

There's a new Trump Thread up by some rear end in a top hat I've never heard of just you know, if you're interested. This one can be put down.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

piss

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

There's a new Trump Thread up by some rear end in a top hat I've never heard of just you know, if you're interested. This one can be put down.

like a dog!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dog? A like!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Nichael posted:

it's a good fuckin game dude

congrats on january Number

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

This is a bad look cspam

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Rah! posted:

lmao show urself

that was Ra

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

This is a bad look cspam

Turn on you are monitor

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

RandomPauI posted:

Ordering a spy to go on a fast-food run into Palestine is a bigger offense to the IDF than ordering the murder of Palestinians.

the palestinian run falafel joint in my neighborhood is so much better than all the other falafel joints so i dont rly blame him for trying

i do blame him for the likely war crimes tho

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

RandomPauI posted:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haOMBnQwPuI

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

yeah thats me

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol got my twitter fully suspended again. they didn't even give me a timeout this time

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

bout to make the sun explode later binches :sad:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

oh my godddd I have to pay rent AGAIN

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rah! posted:

bout to make the sun explode later binches :sad:

Make sure when it explodea you're walking away from it all cool like

FAUXTON