Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im posting in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tronk

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pohl posted:

He still isn't a mod lmao, I guess they can't find that loving button either

They can act fast when they give a poo poo about something, as we've seen several times in recent weeks. They just do not give a poo poo about giving C-SPAM the mods we want.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kaleedity posted:

i went to donate $69 to jess, can i do this without getting spam emailed or texted afterwards

no, but you should do it anyway

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rip BONGHITZ, cut down in the middle of emptyquotin

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if qcs wasnt closed i would be demanding to see nichael's manager about this travesty committed against BONGHITZ

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mister nichael can you explain to the posters why you interrupted subforum MVP BONGHITZ emptyquote spree

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pancakes posted:

Rahowaring 20’s

so just like last century's

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smarxist posted:

important :siren:

:regd10:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
twenty tens, happened so fast
twenty-twenty, scream at own rear end

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:kiddo: the lepers colony rn

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just in case the livebans catch me, im not giving this guy another :10bux: to rereg so its been nice trumpin w/ u folks

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ted hitler posted:

thanks, i found em

lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nonsense posted:

sorry peace lovers but President Sanders must obliterate the Bolivian coup

im ok w this

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joementum posted:

glad we've got a crack news team getting to the bottom of this mystery

:iiam:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i hope every melania stays safe

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDUqiuNJBIM

quote:

A team of researchers have created a robotic arm capable of brushing people's hair.

Although that may seem like a joke, the intent behind this hair-combing bot, created by computer science professor Stefanos Nikolaidis, from the University of Southern California, and his students, is a serious one.

Nikolaidis said he was inspired to work on the project after having spent time with stroke victims. Interviewing them about tasks with which they might want help, many stroke survivors, particularly women, he said, mentioned the desire to have someone—or something—to help brush their hair.

The task, which involves a different range of motion for each individual's head and hair as well as a delicate control around how far into the hair to insert a comb so that it brushes the hair effectively without causing injury, is actually not a trivial task for a robot to master, Nikolaidis said.

The robot his team built uses a camera to create a 3-D map of the back of a person's head and hair so it can plan how to brush efficiently. A special copper comb, equipped with a sensor that can detect when the comb comes into contact with skin, is used to prevent the robot from harming the person whose hair it is brushing.

(I am not linking to a Fortune dot com article, but there's more if you wanna Google it yourself.)

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
robots are your friends, please be kind to robots, thank u

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

universal sexbot care for all

please do not gently caress robots

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anime Store Adventure posted:

hello CSPAM I need help. I got too drunk and I’m hoping that the office will be as empty tomorrow as it was on Tuesday.

I’m not sure if this is the case but please sends thoughts and prayers my way.

I only channel dark psychic forces on behalf of Marianne and Bernie these days, sorry friend.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trop

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schnorkles posted:

squizzle is the soul of grace and spent a year posting nothing but power rangers gifs

I'm the crazy uncle shouting about numbers in a corner

please acknowledge Valerie Plane

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh cool trump assassinated an iranian general and did not even bother to tell anyone or plan any followup for it and now we're scrambling east coast heavies and c17s out of rammstein whoo :sadpeanut:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

i know you all wanted to keep your bernie hopes but many of you were way too young to see what happens when america goes into a blood frenzy

why do you hate are troops you cant switch presidents when we are at war

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Atoramos posted:

Trump eyes a map of Iran

"Sir! Lowtax just banned half the best posters in the thread named in your honor!"

Trump slowly rubs his chin

"Then let it be war"

:hmmyes:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schnorkles posted:

we have done a profoundly dumb thing.

please reconcile with Valerie Plane while there is still time