Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What the gently caress is this 8 new thread bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Slumfrog posted:

2020 demands ever more trump, this is only day one. By years end you'll be posting in several thousand trumo threads simultaneously and wondering why you didn't always live this way.

I already am it's called ttmr tmrnr otormrne torf pomrot trello fompt

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TMMadman posted:

My vote was the best vote the thread had ever seen!

Same, a 1!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Starting to think making my resolution for this year to be to always walk on my hands while singing the high hopes song wasn't a good idea

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Remember folks, when the ball starts dropping and people are counting down, DO NOT sing the high high hopes song in your head. DO NOT DO THIS, THINK ABOUT ITHER THINGS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ya can't spell Coons without Snoo

Paging nichael

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bearjew posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Turn on you are monitor

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bearjew posted:

now what

Google who the president is

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bearjew posted:

Hillary Clinton?

You may wanna sit down for this

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The bats are back....ALRIGHT

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

the lyrics to halleluhiah don't make any god drat sense

No u

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

When the ball strikes zero or whatever I will vibrate through my walls using supersonic amnesia and steal my neighbor's playststion

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What about their wives

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

wow... having men talk down to them and tell them how to dress... i dont know how any woman could get that for less than $2,000

They can by buying a ticket early

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Calibanibal posted:

im not permabanned from tiwtter.

Ur shadow permabanned

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

a secret cord would be useless. you need to know where it is to put it in a fire

The location is known, it's the cord that is secret

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

:ninja:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That's definitely a goatse hand in that last graphic right

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kongs are great, fill that sucker up with peanut butter and toss it in the fridge and your dog will be occupied for a good while

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's gonna rule when we all ring in the new year with Chris Matthews getting teary-eyed as he watched live footage of a MOAB annihilating the embassy and hundreds of people

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hell ya we're getting a live read of the htread? whattup lowtax

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

whoa that's a long post, deffo not the trump thread

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol lowtax gonna ironically ban like every poster, at least pick the thread the QCS thread so it isn't just us bub

anyway I can already tell tonight's gonna be a fuckin dumpster fire of drama so peace out goons, have a trumpy new year

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CODChimera posted:

the truth and reconciliation thread was a trap btw if anyone still hasnt figured it out

ya that was my read on it too lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

time to ring in the new year the proper way - watching a Zizek interview and seeing how long it takes me to figure out that he's saying Assad

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

lmao imagine being lowtax’s lawyer if this stream were evidence in his divorce trial

lmfao omg

it'll be some angry FYAD guy who tips her lawyer off too

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

periodic reminder that the one of the best times for pre-industrial workers' right was after the black death swept through europe and laborers were suddenly at a premium

harder to use stolen wages to import foreign labor with zero rights or protections back then

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the funniest part is that that thread and LK's hard work more or less solved a lot of the ongoing issues

using that thread to not only bring all those issues up again AND some new ones too is the sort of bold move you rarely see any more

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

looks, y'all know me, you know I'd never say something like "it's time to log off and get some sleep", but

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

he never came into the mod forum, ever, so we basically had to figure out how to run the place for years mostly on guesswork. I probated people for stupid pointless poo poo, and every once in a while ‘tax would come in, make a grand decree, ban a bunch of people, and not post again for another year

very healthy website

every day CSPAM becomes more and more like that Jim Jones cult

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

just incredible shitposting instincts, it's absolutely going to happen that he doesn't even remember doing any of this

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this really is less embarrassing than the time's square stream

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

timefly posted:

I got money again for the first time in 3 months, C-SPAM! I don't have to borrow and steal anymore! I might not be alive right now without the help of the goon fund, so

:yeah: :hf: :yeshaha:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

please use timg tags if you're gonna post 30 million gigantic pictures in a single post

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

that's what I'm starting 2020 on, that's my platform for this decade

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I still say that Cats should've released 1/1/2020, it's just the perfect way to kick off what is going to be a tremendously, incredibly stupid and awful decade

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

what's everybody's resolutions? mine is to become an even fatter, even stupider rear end in a top hat

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Salt Fish posted:

I'm going to yell "SHUT UP" really loud at cars while I'm walking around.

no fair you can't just resolve to keep doing what you've always done

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

holy poo poo i thought those were pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

literally those pants

timefly posted:

I got Knob Creek! After I pay bills I'm gonna give back to the goon fund so hard!

good choice! don't miss out on the dedicated drink of CSPAM tho, Evan Williams White Label