Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Epic High Five posted:

What the gently caress is this 8 new thread bullshit

2020 demands ever more trump, this is only day one. By years end you'll be posting in several thousand trumo threads simultaneously and wondering why you didn't always live this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

eonwe posted:

wow prezzie benghazi

I believe it's spelled bengahzi now.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Epic High Five posted:

I already am it's called ttmr tmrnr otormrne torf pomrot trello fompt

I hear that

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
Is it just me or does today's modern dog demand a level of... interactivity in their playthings of which I was unaware. All I wanted was a ball to throw at the beach and I find rack upon rack of these ambiguously suggestive latex devices.

I do like the proud boast of chickeny flavorings in case you weren't enthralled completely by the sheer knobliness before you.

Not so bad at first glance, but looking closer the poses and expressions of both kid and dog make me wonder exactly how is this kong "extreme"

This poo poo on the left is absolutely sold in sex shops, probably under the same name.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

CODChimera posted:

Nah steal all the ornaments and paintings

Or just start stabbing.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

CODChimera posted:

Welcome back! *instantly probed again*

Lol. That was a fair probe tho, both post concept and execution were pretty terrible. My only defense is that it was noon Jan 1 and it had been a long sleepless couple of nights, and somehow just posting that garbage seemed easier than deleting. The then instant probe did make me smile too

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
Looks like lowtax broke while I was away though. Weird stuff.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
Hey thread, how's you all doing? Looks kinda like everything going to poo poo, from SA forums up to stable international relations. Weird how it all kicked off just after the probing of a perhaps naive but ultimately well intentioned poster here. Let's call them S_L_Frob.

Probably nothing though. That guy would have to have some kind of clout to set that all up, and then return here to gloat about it.

Some kind of real clout.

Just a thought. Enjoy the rest of the night.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
Did I see drygoods posting somewhere back a bit*? If so, nice. Someone obviously managed to complete the full ritual this time.

E: *and also twice on this page apparently

Slumfrog has issued a correction as of 06:01 on Jan 3, 2020

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

pillsburysoldier posted:

I always liked that Slamprog guy

Seems prudent right now.

If any of the stuff above were true, and there was a whole lot more worse to follow. That would just be sensible. If, y'know, it were true.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
So how likely and serious is the immanent attack on iran? Serious in scope and force/material commitment I mean, obviously any attack is gonna have serious repercussions both immediate and globally.

Coz it looks like your gov has put out their token blatently untrue casus belli, waved Ol Glory a bit and assassinated a senior senior playet in the state affairs of iran, and a bunch of nearby officials. US network tv is having it's usual milfest blowout, and so now they have got all the foreplay out of the way, going through the motions quickly with the scanty effort of an uppermiddle WASP on date night with the wife. What's the chance of actual follow through?

The whole deal is pretty scary, and I'm saying that from a continent currently composed primarily of fire.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Marx Headroom posted:

don't worry dude we're doing all this to maintain regional stability

Well, that's ok then.

*sits down relieved for a minute or so, but slowly brow furrows ever more*

Now, hang on sec, wasn't there that other time...... Ah poo poo

Agean90 posted:

The attack already happened, thats what's set this whole thing off.

Now we're just waiting to see how Iran will respond

Good point. I guess my question might then apply if they do. Might read up a bit on the whole deal while waiting to see how hosed we all are. Starting of course from the current base of we and the world are tremendously hosed, but it could get worse and faster.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

a helpful bear posted:

im not really up to date on the major heroes/villains of this war can someone please give me a single person to really hate so i can get all excited for teh battle of good v evil?

Adding to this do we know yet how many Hero Dogs were involved in the initial operation?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Agean90 posted:

The media is the enemy of the American people and their agents mist be treated with disdain if not outright hostility

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1212952194498093057?s=20

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Colour me massively shocked

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

fosborb posted:

https://twitter.com/RobertMLee/status/1212928896745775104

our infrastructure is totally loving open btw. a real war would be... eye opening

What! After so many, many successful infrastructure weeks?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

rump buttman posted:

my dude, im lactose intolerant but can't get enough milk. I bring the bass.

My milk shits bring all the boys to the yard

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
Has there been any analysis or even the suggestion that this might be a bad situation or kinda war crimey on the msm coverage of this in the US? Or are they all going with the woo yeah our brave military triumphs over evil again angle as they seem conditioned to do reflexively? That cnn(?) tweet from earlier was gross as hell.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Nonsense posted:

#1 Bad Dude motherfucker

Jesus they suck so, so much

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Tiler Kiwi posted:

peoples entire perception of foreign policy is based on how much rear end theyd think theyd kick in a bar fight

US right now the big obnoxious redneck drunkenly swaggering round the bar talking loudlyfor everyone else to hear about what a little pussy weirdo Iran over there looks like, and how he's gonna kick there rear end if they dont stop looking at him. We just hit the part where the US intentionally spills a beer all over Iran then gets in their face shouting that Iran shoved them and they better apologise and pay up or it's gonna be fuckin' on.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Can't argue with that I guess.

Because it's insane

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

mysterious frankie posted:

I mean, it's sort of like we were doing passing drills and you ran full speed past me, letting the ball bounce off your shoulder, out of the the gymnasium, knocked the drivers ed teacher over then slammed head first into the lockers, but good hustle.

Well how the hell else do you play cricket?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Agrajag posted:

oh great i wake up to trump basically declaring war on iran.

wtf

I'm sure you get this a lot, but:

Jesus Christ your av is unsettling.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I know you guys like to post about star wars and stuff but I didn't think we had people too stupid to read good movies

C'mon don't run this place down. We got people too stupid for all kinds of stuff here in the trump thread.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Kurtofan posted:

Q just means q

Joementum can you confirm?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

spacemang_spliff posted:

Peter turned unto the people that followed him and said: "Ye shall now see a great and marvellous wonder. "And Peter seeing a great dog bound with a strong chain, went to him and loosed him, and when he was loosed the dog received a man's voice and said unto Peter: "What dost thou bid me to do, thou servant of the unspeakable and living God?" Peter said unto him: "Go in and say unto Simon in the midst of his company: Peter saith unto thee, Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou wicked one and deceiver of simple souls." And immediately the dog ran and entered in, and rushed into the midst of them that were with Simon, and lifted up his forefeet and in a loud voice said: "Thou Simon, Peter the servant of Christ who standeth at the door saith unto thee: Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou most wicked one and deceiver of simple souls." And when Simon heard it, and beheld the incredible sight, he lost the words wherewith he was deceiving them that stood by, and all of them were amazed. Simon within the house said thus to the dog: "Tell Peter that I am not home." Whom the dog answered in the presence of Marcellus: "Thou exceeding wicked and shameless one, enemy of all that live and believe on Christ Jesus, here is a dumb animal sent unto thee which hath received a human voice to confound thee and show thee to be a deceiver and a liar. Hast thou taken thought so long, to say at last: 'Tell him that I am not home?' Well you can cram it with walnuts muster!" And the dig died on way back to Mayor St Peter

Give me that old time religion

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
Do iks have to be here a certain amount of time per day or week or something? If so, sympathies.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Nichael posted:

be sure to give a heads up to future IKs that they are explicitly not supposed to 6er Nazis by request of posters

Saw you got de-iked for that. Seemed weird, I liked your gentle reign of terror.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

DryGoods posted:

i can see what game you're playing here

hope you're ready for the big leagues

Noope. I am more than happy in the tiniest of leagues. I have less game than a travel scrabble missing half the letters

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

punchymcpunch posted:

nichael for mod

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Nobody here is this handsome

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Flavius Aetass posted:

*concentrates on remembering a sermon from 25 years ago until I poo poo my pants*

Enoch was the only figure to both walk with God like Adam and be taken to heaven like Elijah

Esau was a hairy man, my entire take from years of catholic schooling

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

I'm doing so many things wrong and there ain't no way I'm giving that up for some 409ks no matter how big this chumpo says they are

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Flaggy posted:

oh MARKER 9, ok got it

No, I think you had it right the first time

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Sir Tonk posted:

wtf is a 409k

Money you put aside for the president, don jr will be collecting it soon so check the website to see when he's in your neighbourhood and get those envelopes ready

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

emfive posted:

This one doesn't seem coherent enough to be a "theory"

Lmao, a superb description of qanon thought in ten words. Bravo!

e: take out the "one" and it's even better and less than ten

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

WarMECH posted:

this administration cured cancer by cutting funding to cancer research and cancer treatment and also causing the early deaths of millions before they were old enough to actually get cancer

:hai:

Not to overlook the vital contributions of fudging numbers and just outright making poo poo up on the toilet

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
It's so lovely to wake up early in the summertime to greet the dawn, jump out of bed and it's all warm and the birds are singing (altho maybe fewer), splash a bit of water on my face, throw on some shorts to go for an early run*, throw open the doors and get hit by a huge fug of smoke rolling into the house and deep into my alveoli, and spend the next few minutes coughing and wheezing. I live away from the hills near the beach but it still smells like someone threw a chainsmoking and fart lighting party in my yard last night and it was one hell of a bash.

So yeah, things are still somewhat on fire here. Any chance of trump releasing some of his enormous moisture reserve to help?

Anyway good morning cspam, hope you all are on less fire than most things here.

*obviously this is a lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

zegermans posted:

every time I go to the local rural clinic/hospital/all in one they have a notice up about the latest medicaid they're no longer accepting

Just enjoy all your freedom as you die in the gutter like the founders intended