Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

trash year, trash thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

this is the year where all the good cspam posters migrate to twitter. probably

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Woodchip posted:

good....cspam...posters? :thunk:

i.e - not you, woodchip

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

any good cspam poster is already perma banned from twitter

im not permabanned from tiwtter.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the new year isnt even fully born yet and im already being ganged up on and harrassed.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Jonny 290 posted:

i really liked the impossible burger i got from BK

and then i tried the Beyond patties from king sooper's and tried to do burgs with em and they were AWFUL

i think impossible has a big edge rn

thanks for the review but could you assign them a score ?/5 for the spreadsheet

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im hoping to see slumfrog rapsheet grow in the year to come. there is something distinctly grating about their particular brand of monkeycheese

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

If lowtax attempts to destroy me he will find that I am no soft persimmon

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

addamere being murdered on livestream. drat

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Mayor Dave posted:

love 2 ban ppl on new years bc im a gen x shithead

yeah i cant stand gen Xers (this is people born before 1989)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lowtax is destroying cspam in much the same way that trump is destroying baghdad

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol I don't care how it happened but I'm glad addamere is gone, that poster sucked flaming rancid rear end and was a sexpest

knives out

fierce battle in this year of our lord

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i have formed an exclusive cspam discord offshoot (with accompanying IRC), all invited posters will recieve invites sometime tonight. keep checking PMs

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ive had many conflicts with srsoc

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

noo slijmonster.... my sweet baby slij

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

wow my new discord is already poppin. all my favorite posters are posting gifs and chatting. oh wow i see that bonghitz is playing halo: master cheif collection

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

crazy cloud comes back to a deserted ghost town forum, the beginning to a great murder mystery type story

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

crazy cloud will be like the dwarf from morrowind

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the silver lining here is now i dont have to spend the night posting with Dammerung

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

oh wow lowtax said "eff why ayy dee" outloud but i was saying "fyad" in such a way as to rhyme with "triad" and now i feel a little embarrassed

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

Im gonna miss snoo and the horny robot

well im not a robot and im not banned yet but i do appreciate the sentiment

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

my 6 month plan to have all my forums enemies destroyed. this is called "using the tiger to kill the wolf"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i dont have to steal anymore but im going to anyways because theft is ethical in this society

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

you can join smarxist discord or you can join calibanibal discord. This is a choice you can only make once; no regrets

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if yall got an invite to my discord hurry and login we are toasting champagne (virtually of course)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

🥂

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Will be holding a private discord summit with Lowtax, admin and mod staff and certain high profile members of the cspam community. Check your PMs if you believe that you fall into the latter category

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I did that already and the forum yelled at me

not sure you understand what innocuous is or means lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ugh somebody is popping popcorn outside my window

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

you can go to discord or twitter

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Gripweed posted:

I always wanted to be a top-tier C-SPAM poster, but not like this. Not through process of elimination :(

I have yet to revise the tier lists but honestly I wouldn't be worried about this lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Well here we go lol. nitecrew.tv and old guard cspam discord have already declared war on smarxist discord "third international". The splintering is in full force

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Welp if I knew those bans would be reversed I wouldn't have burned all my bridges with those posters. Egg on my face and on skull.gif

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Not really a big deal. Even as a toddler, the phoenix possesses powerful regenerative capabilities

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

juche avocado posted:

:hai: he betrayed the bond there was between us and i won't forgive that

I dont recall this betrayal. But if it did happen, understand that I would only throw my face away in order to reap many benefits

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

sassy skull dot gf

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

oh gently caress i logged out. somebody let me back in

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

help. i cant log nack in. i need help logging bnack in

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

is what "pittsburg fentnayl cloud" did wrong or right? on the one hand, he has attacked a fascist. on the other hand, he has insulted a dog. thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao nearly half of all star wars movies was in the last decade.

no the ewok movies don't count gently caress off

the ewok movies are better than the newest star war movie, so why not