Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

You've gone mad with power Nichael, this is madness

He still isn't a mod lmao, I guess they can't find that loving button either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Turppp1

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Calibanibal posted:

trash year, trash thread.

make yourself useful and go probate rear end in the feedback thread

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

:hai:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Pohl posted:

make yourself useful and go probate rear end in the feedback thread

give him 6 hours for evading probation

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Lock them all up Calinabal!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

smarxist posted:

important :siren:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Squizzle posted:

the best probe reason i have ever seen bar none

gently caress Calinablal

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

smarxist posted:

but enough about Lowtax :v:

lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Trumo!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

A Handed Missus posted:

skull.gif punches a hole in the wall every time he sees this emote lmao

:snoo:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Many people are saying that Trumo guy may be bad. You hate to hear it folks, but that is what they are saying.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

tromp

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

loving lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

trumple

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

polls were fuckin weird this week

gently caress you :sickos:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Chard posted:

god drat i want a drink! gently caress!

i got a bottle on the way home :stoked:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Admiral Ray posted:

Send them a bag of poo poo, bearjew

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

triple sulk posted:

it's 69 degrees outside thank you president trumo

I expected to wake up to 6 inches of snow this morning but Trulp!
They can't even get the weather report right 12 hours out lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

TMMadman posted:

Um, isn't this straight up extortion?

working as designed

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

Oh you mean the guy who will never be president?

give yourself a 6 hour probation for this post

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

baw posted:

this is the worst thing that has happened in all of human history

Trulp!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

quote:

People are finding photos of their deceased loved ones using the Street View option on Google Maps.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/10/world/deceased-google-maps-trnd/index.html

https://twitter.com/yajairalyb/status/1214545796760244224

hell world

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Dolphin posted:

gently caress you

:hmmyes:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

There will be no Bernie presidency

I am pro Bernie and I take not pleasure in reporting this

give yourself a 6er for this you coward

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Bearjew posted:

squimbo plompers

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

Welcome to cspam

many people are saying this, thank you!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

technically Trump already stripped the citizenship of anyone practicing judaism so owned lib!

bernie is antisemitic, sad

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

That DICK! posted:

Mayor Bitch

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

someone probe me so I can get some work done!!!

ewwwwww no, why would you want to do work

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Slumfrog posted:

Hey Pohl, good to see you back, even sadly spiderfree. Hope you are good and life rules, last I saw you seemed a bit angry, altho to be fair it was directed against some dr guy being a topshelf tool.

Thank you mr frog, I took some wounds in the forum wars but I'm still posting complete poo poo

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

TMMadman posted:

Just a reminder since Bearjew is now an IK:

Thank you I couldn't find that!!!

:glomp:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

:d2a:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

a helpful bear posted:

Ahhh yes I have returned with a fresh new IK on my rapsheet. The collection continues

I only regret never nabbing one from Baloogan

It's warm in the DC metro area today... Has our wet Commander in Chief returned? Also a sports ball fan coworker sent me this today

look at that rear end

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

mmmm big wet rear end
Trumo

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

good dog

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Rabid Snake posted:

add some commentary to your posts at least.

its obnoxious. you're a copy and paste poster

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Bearjew posted:

i now leave it to the jury to decide Mayor Dave's guilt

the jury is impaneled as follows:

drygoods
pohl
spiderhyphenman
mayor dave
inspector hound
triple sulk
sir tonk

guilty