Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
a january double prompt:

commonly used kitchen item

style redraw of this Pink Panther screencap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Keetron posted:

I seriously have no idea what you are talking about.
see the intersection of the ring on the blueberry and the edge of the rock it's sitting on, and how they form a cross or X? it creates an unintended visual connection and emphasis point. there's all sorts of little visual language* details and rules like this that, while a lot of people will never consciously notice them, can subtly improve or ruin art.

* I myself am not fluent, so most of these things tend to be "once you see it, you can't unsee it" situations.

Fish Noise fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jan 11, 2020

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Tomateon turned Beefeon.

Incredibly Powerful.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

oh hey I just mentioned this elsewhere but keep a little fine mist spray bottle on hand to keep paint on your palette from developing a dried skin on the surface