Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

NAG posted:

That is a good friend

Donna Summer I knew instantly

Love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Shinmera posted:

More drawpilin' with friends.

Shinmera
I don't know you at all but I haven't been in this thread for at least a year and the difference in your work is striking. Congratulations. You have distinctive look and it's now at a different level is all I can say. :)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

NAG posted:

You're getting really good at these! This whole series has been a treat, frankly.

I still need to work on my hair drawing skills but my biggest problem is that I keep running out of steam or losing interest before the drawing is finished
Wow

It's fantastic

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Today
You're in the jungle baby

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

HopperUK posted:

Yes

I like this very much yes. Yes please.

Here's a great little generator if you're after DnD character notions for art or playing.

https://whothefuckismydndcharacter.com/

e: sorry I just looked at the picture again and gently caress. I really like it. Nice one Spinz. drat. I would put that on my wall. I'm gonna paint one for me.
Thank you
It's only 4 by 5 inches approx
Usually I display the earrings I sell on them but in an art phase right now

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Spending far too much time on the cards for my earrings, but working with xuan paper and getting that sumi e look I adore is captivating

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Are you doing this by hand?

Forgive me for asking but everything I do is by hand and your linework if you are is really good in my opinion.

The one with houses especially- just really eye catching and there's a market for all that for coloring definitely, I don't know if the time is passed for it?
It's interesting how appealing linework can be.

Everything posted here is so nice you can't stop and say something about everything sigh

I had so many people telling me I should make cards at my last craft fair that I started---- with Christmas cards :doh: it's ironic because I'm just going nuts and Christmas is all the way like 10 months from now and here I am making Christmas cards non-stop.

I don't even know how much the alcohol marker is going to fade lol.

Trees are surprisingly hard

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

OK I'm not just humoring you maybe that's exactly how it looks in the book but it's cute as hell, the face and head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

been doing a lot of pet portraits recently, here's a screenshot of one i'm working on(in the reference photo, she was seconds away from yelling at me for working and not petting her)

i recently started using artrage and i love it. feels good to get back into digital painting again :unsmith:

That looks incredibly good