Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
We're going to be punished... bad things are in the pipeline because the English couldn't resist their cultural urge to vote for an inbred, tory government

Will any of us survive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Sanitary Naptime posted:

Examine your own backyard before greeting about the neighbour’s, gently caress sake.

Get help. my yard is clear, as is my conscience

Ash Crimson fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jan 20, 2020

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Sanitary Naptime posted:

I hope you’re ready for the grand unifying centrist theory about Star Wars.

You’re the one needing help pal, please seek it for your own good.

Also stop loving blaming “the English” for brexit, Scotland’s conscience isn’t clear on this at all either, and actually could have decided the vote had we not our own significant minority of gammony fucks.

Have you tried therapy

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

It is pretty expensive though

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Sanitary Naptime posted:

Ash took a voluntary holiday because she kept posting really weird poo poo like this and was aware the thread wasn’t benefitting her.

You’re thinking of Aceofflames, who is still threadbanned and thank gently caress.

I just want to be free of this albatross around our collective necks okay without being materially worse off

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
It all goes down hill from this day, like poo poo rolling down the hill into a large, viscous turd ball

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

keep punching joe posted:

gently caress Boris, gently caress May, gently caress the tories, gently caress the Queen, gently caress all gammons, gently caress lexiters, gently caress England, gently caress the Union Jack.

The english...

Jose posted:

gently caress the melts who killed any chance of a soft brexit chasing a second referendum

The english!!!

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

ThomasPaine posted:

gently caress off with this dumb offensively oversimplified crypto-nationalist bullshit already

gently caress off mate, Brexit was clearly driven by the English desire to retain what power they have left in this union unless you're going to seriously tell me that prior to the referendum there was in anyway an equal amount of disdain in Scotland.

Anyone is welcome to come up north and join Scotland, but the reality is that a vast majority of anti-eu sentiment and propaganda has come from England and to deny that is to deny reality, so go on, keep denying reality, it's part of the reason we're in this mess in the first place because it's uncomfortable for England and the English to admit that years of anti-eu sentiment has been created by them.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Jedit posted:

There is no difference. Take a look at Eco's flags for ur-Fascism - last time I looked, Brexit filled at least 11 out of 14.

I think it's really telling that immediately after the referendum incidents of hate crime, even against British Born Citizens with a non-eu background rose.

It was always about attacking the "other", but this time it's free game on anyone they consider different.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Comrade Fakename posted:

Lol at the second one, isn't demanding second referendums Scotland's whole thing these days?

What are you trying to say?

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Pilchenstein posted:

Also, while I'm here:

Shut the gently caress up you tiresome weapon :v:

I take offence to that, I'm a pacifist! Should of called me a tool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Metropolitan Elites. Luvvies. Probably Scots soon.

...Soon?