Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Comrade Fakename posted:

The best version of the RoboCop vg theme is obviously the Game Boy one, a true classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGIKnn-COS4

Is this the robocop thread now

A cool remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG8HOAo2TbA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

goddamnedtwisto posted:

The great thing about these billionaire fortresses is that they've very obviously not thought it through even a tiny amount - all of the servants, maintenance people, and most of all armed guards they'll need to keep it running will have families who will presumably be left outside the walls. What's the likely lifespan of Jeff Bezos when he tells his private security that it's time for them to leave their parents, spouses and children to die in the apocalypse and come make sure he can keep pumping HGH into his cock in New Zealand?

The staff/security will have pacemaker-like devices installed so Bezos can stop their hearts remotely if they try to overthrow him.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Do everything we tell you to!
Also, show leadership.

Think I'll cancel my membership rather than vote for anyone that supports that shite.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
On that subject, what's going to happen with Gibraltar in our glorious Brexit future?

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Choose your Brexit future

I'm going for AI police state since we are nearly there already.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Replace Trident with Metal Gear REX.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Azza Bamboo posted:

okay but what secret message is that brooch sending?

"My son loves to gently caress children, and I don't care"

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

From the replies:

So that's what Mike has been up to since the election.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
smh if you didn't spend the early 90s sitting in front of an Amiga.

e: The Amiga had at least 117 games.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

x

Guess that's the price they need to pay for getting ARE SOVEREIGNTY back from the EU

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
I'll start the wiki benevolent god-like AIs.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
The Guardian interviewed some people on Eurostar about brexit

Voted for it, didn't think it should have happened, would vote for it again, wanted it to happen instantly and without chaos, does not know what effect it will have on the UK. :shepface:

quote:

72, retired railway worker
British, lives in south-east London
Day trip

I’m having a day out. I’m not sure of my final destination yet – maybe Bruges. I’m glad it’s all finally sorted. I voted out and would vote out again but I didn’t vote for all the chaos, which has annoyed and upset me. It should have been a clean break. Although I voted out, I don’t think the referendum should have happened. I think it was an attempt to unite the Conservative party. I think there’ll be hiccups in the transition process, but I really don’t know how Britain will change.
x

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

stev posted:

To be fair by that point they'd only made that game two or three times.

My main issue with that game is that the first major planet is really dull and you're there for approximately 30 hours before the story can start.

EA might be remaking it.
Looking forward to all the loot crates.

You will still end up with 124 lightsabers

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Miftan posted:

In the shape of one of those puzzle balls but it's just a bunch of monster munch claws (they are claws don't @ me) that fit into a sphere.

This new Hellraiser film sounds weird.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
No need to put it on another island, the miserable death camp will be the UK.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Guavanaut posted:

Bouguereau would be disappointed that the proliferation of occupation related niche erotic imagery has coincided with the obsolescence of his particular niche.

He can still cater to the "wants to gently caress a satyr" demographic.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Guavanaut posted:

It's an interesting bind, because while child abuse images present a form of harm by their circulation, the squads assembled to tackle them always end up exceeding their remit

Sometimes the police cut out the middle man and start distributing it themselves.

quote:

Australian police secretly operated one of the dark web’s largest child abuse sites for almost a year, posing as its founder in an undercover operation that has triggered arrests and rescues across the globe.
To maintain their cover, undercover detectives were posting and sharing abuse material on Childs Play. Other users continued to post and view images while the site was under police control.
x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Nice German car :hmmyes: