Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

gently caress 2020, worst year this decade so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

So what was it?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

ThomasPaine posted:

What's 'arrogant' about clothes? He's a dumbass but that's such a weird thing to pick up on.

he has his arse hanging out of his trousers

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

and? how about we attack the guy for being a raging loving sociopath rather than because he likes wearing a shirt without a tie

The question was "what's arrogant about clothes". I submit that thinking everyone wants to see your arse on national television, or just not giving a poo poo about it, is that.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

ah right, presumably you complain when the female anchor isn't wearing enough makeup or showing enough cleavage for your taste too?

is there a point to arguing with you or do you just come out with this drivel all the time

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

I mean you're the one that thinks that wearing whatever clothes you like is somehow arrogant

and also that that's the most important thing we should be criticising Cummings for

ok so you're just projecting whatever opinions you feel like disagreeing with onto the nesrest available target, gotcha

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

yeah I can clearly see how you're not at all someone who thinks wearing whatever you like is arrogant

must be just me projecting

now do the one where I'm a sexist pig who thinks all female newsreaders should have their tits out

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

I can do the one where you think that people on TV should all dress according to how you think they should

we wouldn't want to have anyone looking scruffy or, quote, "not giving a poo poo about" how they look

like you know the group of people who get that kind of poo poo the most, right

I think it would be a more productive use of your time to find someone who actually believes this, maybe even someone who's actually said this, and yell at them instead

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

hmm let's see if I can find a post where you say people who don't give a poo poo about how they look are arrogant

turns out it wasn't that hard

yeah congrats, you can prove the thing I said, I said. what you can't prove, because you made it up, is the spiralling web of insane bigotry that you've just assumed I must believe in

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

man I really should check people's rapsheets before I expend effort taking them seriously

if that was an attempt at treating someone seriously I'd hate to see what you're like when you start getting abusive and disingenuous

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

did y'all miss the part where don't join guy was explicitly shown to be wrong and wound up joining the fascists as soon as he was remotely threatened by them

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

TLJ's director didn't get shitcanned, it was supposed to be a different director for every movie. It was the third one's director who got canned, cause he made bad film Book of Henry, which is why Abrams came back.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Let's get an actual tweet of it in here
https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1219637109906202628?s=19

bye Jess

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Purple Prince posted:

I mean the electorate is wrong though

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Zalakwe posted:

Am I on a huge limb here... if... haven't watched

yeah

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It's not griefing so much as it is just being good, but admin he doing it sideways is a classic reaction.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

he narrows it down to three possible days in October 1993 and I was born between the first and second, so logically it must be the first

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

isn't "the Base" literally what al-quaeda means?

e: the article says as much lol

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Al-Qaeda (/ælˈkaɪdə, ˌælkɑːˈiːdə/; Arabic: القاعدة‎ al-Qāʿidah, IPA: [ælqɑːʕɪdɐ], translation: "The Base", "The Foundation" or "The Database"

Smiling at 'The Database'. Some kind of Cyber ops.

IIRC it's an abbreviation and their real name is massive

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

yeah KOTOR is crap. the best star wars is Jedi Academy

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

...which is doubly weird because Mara Jade is Thrawn's hitman :thunk:
alright I'll spring the trap

Mara Jade isn't Thrawn's hitman, she was the Emperor's. Thrawn's hitmen are a race of alien pygmies with incredible hunting skills that got hit by a spaceship crash during the Clone Wars and who the Empire has been pretending to help for decades while keeping them locked in debt and secretly perpetuating the poisoning of their planet.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkH2r-sNjQs

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1222399567947272193

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

this country is a grey, miserable hole full of grumpy, miserable cunts who can't imagine better and would rather have worse than be proved wrong. the most emotion you can see from your average rear end in a top hat on the streets is barely disguised horror and disgust from old fuckers with one foot in the grave, swanning about looking like they're afraid of their own farts. go outside and try and find a happy person. you can't, happy people have to stay inside or their fleeting joy would be crushed out of them by the sea of miserable frowns. all races, all genders, all religions, all anything, just loving miserable. the only people laughing are the Tories, cause these miserable fuckers put them there to make their lives worse. gently caress britain. if I could push a button and plunge this utter waste of arable land into the center of the earth and raise every other country on the planet one inch away from the steadily rising sea levels I'd do it so fast you'd all be saying your goodbyes halfway through the mantle

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

ooh look at me I'm british, it isn't sunny 100% of the time so I'm going to live in malta and complain about people's hats. remember when you could kick a chinaman to death and the politically correct brigade didn't jump down your throat? good old days

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

having a golly as a child doesn't make me racist! still clinging to one as an adult doesn't make me racist! punching the only black guy I know, jim "crow" jenkins, in the face every time I get drunk doesn't make me ra

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

egg and chips for breakfast. pie and chips for lunch. what's for dinner, oh I'm feeling adventurous, pie and chips. go out on the piss, come back plastered, better get a kebab. extra chips

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Josef bugman posted:

Nothing that results in the deaths of that many people is able to be brushed off as simply "poorly implemented".

what if they're all landlords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Josef bugman posted:

There aren't that many landlords.

but hypothetically