Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

His Divine Shadow posted:

Happy 2020, I didn't see it change over though, I fell asleep before the kids even...

It's poo poo anyway mate nothing happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
I too have a hosed back. I am going to scream and scream and scream until they fix it on the NHS before it's privatised.

I've not had any impotence yet though :dong:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

His Divine Shadow posted:

Since I turned 30 (now 38) I've had eye surgery, tonsils removed, gall bladder removed, developed diabetes (not type 1 or 2) and I have intermittent back issues, and I got glasses. I wonder what my 40s will bring...

crispix posted:

impotence :dong:

And prostate exams.

Willies and bums! That is all I have now.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

:laugh:

People in the town I work in seem to have a tacit agreement with the shopping centre where trolleys are concerned. Every few houses in the hinterland of the shopping centre you see one parked in the front garden.

Nettle Soup posted:

Used to do that when we lived across the road from the supermarket. Every now and again somebody would go round the gardens and collect them back up.

I feel like there should have been an Oasis song about this.

You wouldn't want to do that in the town where I work though :/

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

baka kaba posted:

disturbing to hear that anti-war campaigner Jeremy Corbyn is in fact Iranian TV sleeper agent Jeremiah Warbin

The BEARD!!! It all makes sense now coincidenceithinknot!!!!!!!! :aaa:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
I see the BBC's innovation of blaming the opposition for bad government policy is catching on :v:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

happyhippy posted:

Shocking thought: What if Trump forces the UK into helping with invading Iran as part of the Brexit trade deal?

I see the UK's position like

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Dracula was shite as well.

And why put it on over new year? Dracula is halloween, any idiot would know that :mad:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Can a fatwa have a bounty attached to it?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
I was thinking the other day. When the Brexit Party MEPs are kicked out of Brussels we're going to have loving Ann Widdecombe back in politics here again aren't we :gonk:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Guavanaut posted:

It's pulling the 'model minority' poo poo which is not exactly progressive, and in a paper that loves fascists.

However if any other group than white boys was performing like this

then the usual lot would be pretending to sip whiskey and polish their skulls talking about genetic inferiority, so it's very strange that in this instance they all came out with "white males, the true persecuted minority" with no further analysis :iiam: so I can see why it might be fun to poke that nest.

e: ^^^ it's actually the narrow skull of the masculinized caucasoid that limits learning *sips apple harvest*

Clearly we need to ban free school meals for because they are making the young indolent :catstare:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

He's clearly just taken a big poo poo on someone's doorstep, the massive shitter :mad:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

baka kaba posted:

^^^ 'hurt'?? I'm reliably informed there's FURY and INCANDESCENT RAGE

oh also DECLARATION OF WAR of course

lol

random picture from sometime

troubled harry... conflicted?

meghan all :yeshaha:

MEGXIT

:laugh: i hate that poo poo and it's depressing how effective it is on idiots. I overheard someone talking about it today like they were talking about Eastenders. She is a "honey knife" apparently and that ba was just to get her claws well into him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nyd:

Like he's clearly just struggling to hold something in his arse in that picture and wants to get away, anyone would know that

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

sudo rm -rf posted:

do y’all think the british public would accept royals with american accents

i’m imagining a world where prince archie grows up and decides to go to an american university on a football scholarship or something and i just feel like the tabloids would freak out

Been done mate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrKIP6MVNQ8&t=29s

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

happyhippy posted:

I detest Buffy.
I once saw an episode where the world was going to end, hell going to take over, cats and dogs, etc, and one of the main stars was complaining they couldn't get a date for some event like a prom.
And I think this was just after someone unimportant died in front of them.
And noped the gently caress out of seeing it ever again.

I also thought it was silly but I wonder if it's a cultural thing given that in this country for the same age range you have like... Grange Hill :/

I felt the same way about the likes of Six Feet Under and Desperate Housewives at a later age. Just too silly

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

happyhippy posted:

You could be onto something here.
Grange Hill, Byker Grove, out the same time as such poo poo as Saved By The Bell.
Gritty real life events like poverty and disabilities (oh noes PJ is now blind!), versus getting addicted to loving caffeine pills.

Children's Ward had some drat dark story lines too :stare:

I noticed a similar and possibly related phenomenon when I went to stand up comedy over there. The audiences were sort of committed to having a good time and would laugh at lame jokes or when the comedians paused for laughter whereas here audiences seem to start from a position of hostility or sometimes even belligerence towards the comedian and they have to work hard to get over that.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
I don't know about anyone else but I for one am sick to my stomach of the institutional anti-gingerism in the Tory party :mad:

Enough is enough.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Maybe pissed-up Thornberry for a few years would be a good thing. It just strikes me how often the way to solve problems is not to do the thing that appears logical at the time :/

I'm talking bollocks.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Barry the Sprout posted:

I had a quick look at the potential Liberal Democrat leadership nominees and lol.

What's face... Swindon predicting a lib dem majority feels like so long ago

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Has this commander guy been turning the frickin frogs gay anywhere

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Festival of Brexit is going to be like those stories you get at least one of every Christmas where a "Christmas wonderland" actually turns out to be just a field with mud and a skinny hungover bloke in a santa outfit, isn't it

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
conservative thinker is just a euphemism for a racist surely :/

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

ThomasPaine posted:

I need backstory to that fight. Also does the place do a good kebab?

Ken is an avid transubstantiationist while that bloke calling everyone a oval office at the top of his voice is a well known memorialist.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Ms Adequate posted:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-51086276

When u gently caress around so much with the executive that the one thing you didn't want to happen defaults to happening

grand work as always, DUP

I am pretty sure they deliberately timed it so they could claim it was out of their hands so they could dodge having to deal with the inevitable.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I don't contend that everyone should stay where they're at, what I don't respect is the tinder profile "love to travel", with all the airports, crowded beaches, tourist-exclusive night clubs and backpack selfies. Carved yourself a niche back home that's so narrow and thin you need to leave it in order to "feel free"? Yeesh

The airports I hate in particular. anyone else noticed how liberals seem to regard ~the Airport~ as a temple of freedom and free commerce, when in fact they're just the worst kind of bus stop combined with three-storey mall? complete with stores and restaurants paying steep premiums for market capture.

Every day is a school day for you, eh? :laugh:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Emily is very definitely gin. It's like whoever wrote this has never even *seen* an aunt.

She was hammered last night on Channel 4 news right after her opening thing :laugh:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Johnson is definitely the kind of person who runs his Christmas/new year bender into the last week in January.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Them woke women must be gutted they're not eligible to court methface heydrich :(

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
After 4 years of hearing nothing but Brexit, 12 days until the country ceases to be a member of the EU and there is not one mention of it on BBC News website on the main page or the UK page. You have to go to the politics bit (which usually just has Westminster minutiae and gossip for people who fancy themselves political anorak nerdlingers) to see anything about it. More important stories (aside from obviously very important Harry and Megan news) include a story about an Elephant Man statue. I honestly would not have believed how unfathomably silly this country is without witnessing the events of the last couple of years :/

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Gonzo McFee posted:

https://twitter.com/gordonmaloney/status/1219190895616176130

Everyone's commenting on how he sounds like he thinks singing is just not taking a breath between words and mumbling but nobody wants to talk about how he clearly doesn't know how to play guitar ether.

It's like Gregorian chanting mixed with a 1980s sitcom theme tune mixed with a big bucket of poo poo :laugh:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
So do those men get aroused when Hilary Benn makes a speech about how brilliant it would be to use the air force to bomb Syria or when IDS makes a speech about clamping down on benefit scroungers :dong:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Guavanaut posted:

Did they ever find his datacenter?

I believe it was devilishly well disguised as a harmless home cinema complete with popcorn maker and fully stocked pick-n-mix counter.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Guavanaut posted:

It's the logical conclusion of all those "toilet in the bedroom" and "toilet in the kitchen" rental opportunities. Entire flat is in a toilet.

When you are having a dinner party and someone asks where the loo is, you just tilt your head and give a knowing look and everyone has a great laugh :newlol:

just poo poo and piss anywhere, you can't loving miss

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Today I have been mostly gammon spotting.

https://goo.gl/maps/VacNJs6Cb7t3Qd949

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

ThomasPaine posted:

gently caress off with this dumb offensively oversimplified crypto-nationalist bullshit already

I don't think there's much about it that's crypto

I think we need more of it actually https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwet6xL5n7Y

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Looking forward to our new sea border at 23:00 :laugh:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
That Downing Street projection was some tacky poo poo :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Flipswitch posted:

We had a firework in Barry. A single one.

I look forward to reading about it on the Sunday Sport front page :laugh:

big bong brexit banger blew out barry's bumhole