Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you want from the chat thread in the new year?
This poll is closed.
Video games 100 14.08%
Not Video Games 46 6.48%
poo poo Posting 56 7.89%
Bowsette 128 18.03%
Polls 58 8.17%
No poll, How many times do I have to pick this? 53 7.46%
More General Horniness 103 14.51%
Less General Horniness 72 10.14%
Serious discussion of current issues 46 6.48%
Nothing. The thread is perfect the way it is :) 48 6.76%
Total: 294 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

New decade, new thread. Hail Satan, happy New year, everyone. Game on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Game of the decade was honestly the oot randomizer, I've never even played it but there's always been people talking about or streaming it.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Twilight princess is the aaa cynical entry of the Zelda franchise, a solid 7 if we're generous. That wolf form is some of the most unnintendo mechanics ever conceived.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Looper posted:

i don't really understand what this means but i don't think i agree

It's super animation based instead of mechanic based so there's no real nuance to the act of using the wolf, nothing that makes you just want to use the wolf form (unfair example, think about how just moving around with a squidkid, Mario etc is fun on it's own), you just kind of plop around.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

RBA Starblade posted:

I really enjoyed playing as the wolf and did it whenever I didn't need to use an item

I got like three dungeons into Wind Waker before giving up because the sailing was tedious and boring lol. The only thing WW had going for it was the art style and that guy who went SPLISSSSSH

You put Twilight above MM, you're the exception that proves TP drools

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Sekiro is destroying me. Knowing I'm killing am old man every time i die just makes me feel worse.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I still will never understand beans for breakfast, that texture and sliminess in the morning seems a bit much

Thats what the tortillas are for

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Only good breakfast beans are slow cooked Mexican frijoles

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

precision posted:

It doesn't matter lol

The best breakfast food is huevos rancheros
Fresh pesole tastes like love

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Starting Luigi's Mansion 3 coop finally, cross faded to the gills. 2020 already sucks so hopefully busting some ghosts soothes our souls.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

MonHunWorld has underwater fights?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Why is life so life like? Know what I mean? Just sucks poo poo. Our squatter roommate has turned hostile and ripped the locks off our refrigerator, which was in direct response to his self admitted ”borrowing.” He got a dog without mentioning it, good thing it's not house broken and just shits on the floor(not the dogs fault), which he just throws in our kitchen trash. He's also selling drugs out of his room, with one regular cussing me out for asking him not to smoke cigarettes in my kitchen. And I haven't had a nights sleep in weeks, he's always got someone running through the house at 3 am slamming doors. We're now literally rushing to find a place to move to in it next week, going to see places right now, gonna have to find a bank to give us a loan because we're broke. 2020 woooo

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

May have found a new apartment, gotta pass a credit check:pray:

McSpanky posted:

This is going to end up with someone playing the sax in a pile of fecal lasagna, isn't it

He wishes he was that talented

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

Do you have any plans to report the jackass once you're moved out?
We're trying to decide what to do. We don't know if the landlord will go scorched Earth on us when we talk to him, were trying to make it to the 1st of March, but that means either eating his portion of the rent or his poo poo until then. We want to just confront him, but what he doesn't have in physical strength, is more then made up with shady associates, so we're worried about retaliation.

Relax Or DIE posted:

good luck bushisms, like half the poo poo you gotta do to secure an apartment should be illegal

Khanstant posted:

I love that part where you have to make it seem like you make three times as much money as you really do just to get your lovely apartment made out of the cheapest possible materials.

Only 2.5 for the one we're looking at :classiclol: But the manager was a cute dude who kept starting statements with negatives that ended up being positives, like, ”honestly this place is so weird, it's just all these different people and they're so nice to you.”

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Macaluso posted:

It's funny how much of the game is about the friendships this Witcher has because Witchers are known to be loners with no emotions and the game loves going "but that's all bullshit"

Is that not in the books, because that's pretty much the tv show too

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

I think the target audience would be ecstatic with that ratio

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

There was an article where the writers say the toss a coin song was the worst, so I'm hoping that means there's some epic bard poo poo in the next season. The way they use Jaskier to reveal the passage of time is real good, love that show.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

:dance: Got the job I wanted, back to small companies for me. Now on to saving up for our impending move.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Why couldn't he direct the Sonic movie

Who do you think designed human teeth Sonic?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Nancy has hosted many smash sleep overs, i see. Sometimes losing is the only way to keep your lessers engaged.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

I really wish elena could return. She's hands down my favorite character, love how you can chain parries into her moves, with the h/qcfs and dragon punches working together as mix ups.

But she's just a problematic cliche in 3s, so I'd really like to see her design reworked, maybe she became the war Lord over her region or something and she's rocking her enemies bloody dictator jacket.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Meat, especially beef, needs to be seared to seal the meat, but that's only if you don't want ”shredded” meat. If you don't mind that, you can do what you want, but those recipe steps are about the texture and overall flavor of the meat.

Also, don't just toss in rice, it will absorb the water and kill the flavor. Usually recipes will call for you to partially cook the rice and then add the meat, so you're better off doing them separate. Also, veg will over take the pot(disentegrate) as well, so if you just plan on having a big ol pot for the week, add the veg per portion and heat it at meal time.

There's no true set it and forget it.

bushisms.txt fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jan 18, 2020

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Also, when you're ready to splash out, get the Ninja Foodi, it's the best pressure/air fryer/everything on the market.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

I thought that was just a bad Boston Marathon joke, the post, not the fallout stuff

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

oddium posted:

what the "f"

Goon to goon: :shrug: Goon, Goon? Goon.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

Did BotW turn out to be a good speedrun game

I don't really follow that stuff but it seems better suited than most zeldas for it

Depends on your stance on whistling

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Good morning from coyote country.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

I'm here with your daily reminder that Sonic's favorite food is chili dogs because hedgehogs poop when they run

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Just lol if you're not up before dawn to serve someone else's profits

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

haveblue posted:

Apparently that was all misconceptions and bad marketing and not actually what the movie is about (I never saw it).

The og script is where the incel stuff came from, culminating with the joker killing the woman who spurned him the whole film. They took it out, though we don't know if it was shot.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

This is why we need the electoral college

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Rarity posted:

The sequel was better

The remaster is looking pretty weird though, looks like ea grabbed the rights

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1212544413467058176?s=20

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Putting it gently, I've never been a fan of Kobe Bryant. During his career, he seemed to embody the worst traits of mj, he stole Sacramento's chance at a chip (never forget game 6), and his love life was so bad he changed his number to get away from it. But i'm still trying my best not to cry at the news. The dude mentally grew up, got into charities, did a bunch of great things for basketball, and even won an Oscar. He left an indelible mark on on me and the world and he will be missed.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Won't know until they sort it all out. Even the daughter news wasn't known to begin with. It's a blind siding mess.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

RBA Starblade posted:

I play a lot of them like that but I found Doom in particular almost impossible on consoles

Gyro on switch made doom16 a religious experience for me. poo poo felt amazing and i don't think it would be the same if i was only using sticks.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

:stat: Are they booing me?
:wal: No they're saying galoooob.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

The start of everyday at my new job is a Rian Johnson take on Lucy & Ethel at the chocolate factory. Unfortunately we can't eat what we don't get to in time, just jeered at in Spanish to go faster. I love it.

According to the Simpsons i should be fluent in like a month so I'm excited for that to kick in.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

I only pre order kojima collectors edition, if I'm not broke at the time. I bought the mgsV arm package for ps4 and I don't have the system. Bought the game on steam and gave the disc to a friend.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

SeXReX posted:

So here's this giant enemy crab
Still the greatest punchline in an e3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Going to coyote country to watch the ultimate game, the superb owl.