Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Pastry of the Year posted:

as opposed to a Great Online Friend

Are you quoting that other massive weirdo who constantly commented on his stuff, cos this has just made me uncomfortable but I can't remember why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

kazr posted:

A good sister yes

AAAAAAAAAAAGH

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

Entorwellian posted:

The thing I remember most vividly about Uli was when he was trying to get into composing music and admitted that it was his weak point, asking for outside help. He had some of the top of the line video game musicians offering to do the soundtrack for him, pro bono. Even Jake "Virt" Kaufman (Contra 4, Shantae, Bloodrayne, shitton others) composed a bunch of demo tracks that sounded incredible.

...And Uli rejected all of them because his OCD wouldn't allow him to relinquish his creative control over what he wanted the music soundtrack to sound exactly like he pictured it in his mind.

Smdh that you haven't listened to Bouncing To Victory 144,000 times at 0.90x true speed