Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sudden Javelin posted:

Reserved. Untitled Goose Game will probs be the first thing on here.

Lmfao. Need to reserve my spot so everyone knows that I'm a big boy that can beat the goose game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

Just finishing up my run of 夏色ハイスクール★青春白書 ~転校初日のオレが幼馴染と再会したら報道部員にされていて激写少年の日々スクープ大連発でイガイとモテモテなのに何故かマイメモリーがパンツ写真ばっかりという電実と向き合いながら考えるひと夏の島の学園生活と赤裸々な恋の行方。~ (Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going.)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"Wasting"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Spyro Reignited: Spyro 1 (any%)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Spyro Reignited - Ripto's Rage (any%)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Welcome back

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Shovel Knight - King Knight

Really good. I loved the shorter levels, though as stated I suck rear end at Joustus. Overall I would probably say Spectre > King > Shovel > Plague.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

Slay the Spire Ascension 0 Ironclad

Same

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I did it on my first run, by picking cards that sounded good.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Now I did it with the Silent. I thought I wasn't really enjoying it but then I went to bed and it was all I could think about.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Slay the Spire - Ascension 0 Defect

Used the Snecko Eye and Hello World, making a deck where I just get 10 random loving cards every turn. Then, I chose the best one. Things were looking grim at the Time Eater until I noticed my next orb was a dark that had 106 damage stored, and Dualcast was in my hand.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Slay the Spire - Ascension 0, watcher

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
And Noita. Swear to God I haven't played a game that got me that tilted in years

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Brasseye posted:

Does it count as a clear if you don't kill the heart thing?

credits roll it counts

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Queen's Wish - The Conqueror

Jeff Vogel's done it again!!!!!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Sekiro - Shadows Die Twice (Shura)

I was planning to make some stupid troll post where I called the game bad and that I'm glad it's over but it's just too drat good and I'm pumped for NG+.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Baxate posted:

Beat this too just now but 73% :buddy:

Trouble with the trolley eh?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Sekrio - Immortal Severance

Giving the final boss a glock is some genius poo poo. Miyazaki is on the level of Newton

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

it was confirmed by the miiverse many years ago and is established canon

This reads like rabbinic commentary

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Sekiro - All Endings

Really good... great even.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Aston posted:

2. Doom 2016

Never played a Doom before, it's a lot of fun.

Yeah they're great. Let us know when you play a doom.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Halo: CE

Played through this on the master chief collection on PC. It was a lot of fun, but a clear step back from reach (probably because it came out, uh, a decade before reach). The shotgun whipped rear end and I was having noticeably less fun whenever it ran out of ammo. Big thumbs down to that one level which was just an earlier level played in reverse.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mamkute posted:

10. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (All Stories, All Desmond Sequences, Hagia Sophia Clear, All Animus Data Fragments, All Bomb Missions, Fond Memories)

Not the AC everyone's talking about.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sounds like what’s happening on turnip island today.

Nice

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Crash N. Sanity (Platnium)

Crash 2 is really heads and shoulders above 1 and 3. The new level they added to 3 was really good and I kind of wish they had added more.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Finaru Fantaji sebuen remake IS the most perfect and beatuifl ff game since 6 and the best square game since chrono cross. IT is the pinnacle of the japanese jrpg along with earth bound. AERITH and the main FF7 theme ARE the pinnacle of nuobo uematsu's compositional career even tho the ff6 soundtrack is probably stronger over al. THERE will never be a videogame as good as this in our lifetime since we will all die of coronavirus. EVEN in its uncompleted state it far surpasses its contemporaries much like ferando pessoas book of disquiet or erich von stroheims greed. even the TERRIBLE 10-20 minutish filler section where a rat steals a key and you have to chase the rat and then play about 8-10 more hours of games so why is the padding even in the game, is the perfect filler since the the rats can suplex you. the ps4 IS the worst console ever made.

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fiend Matador posted:

Baba Is You (100%)

really neat game, solving some of the puzzles in the later meta worlds makes you feel like a genius.

"Beating" the game and being like, barely a third of the way through was great. More games should do that.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Pathologic 2 (imago)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Doom 2016 - Probably the best shooter I've played since Painkiller. Did all the challenges and weapon upgrades and got all the collectibles. The soundtrack was incredible too.

Boy do you have a fun surprise waiting for you

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

im going to play both

With 16 hours a day to play it'll be a miracle if there's any games left by 2021

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Doom Eternal (Ultra-Violent). The purple goo and tentacles sucked rear end but besides that I loved it.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

fadam posted:

What’s your take on Marauders and the flamethrower?

The first encounter was mind bogglingly tough but then I figured them out and then they were fine. Never really got a handle for the flamethrower, mostly just used it on zombies to stock up after a big fight.

Doody Terminal

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I bought it years and years ago without knowing anything about the series just because the hero on the cover looked cool but never got very far in it

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

wondering if 4++ is your list numbering or the title of the game

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mamkute posted:

67% Completion,

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

22. Shenmue II. My condolences to the Shenmue fans who had to wait 18 years for the next installment

I get a sudden, worried premonition that you're exactly one Shenmue III away from joining their ranks

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I also beat AC Origins today, plus the Hidden Ones DLC. I liked it, a decent action RPG game with a really cool setting that was fun to explore and a very likable main character. I wish more games were set in ancient Egypt

Ancient Egypt is win. This is just facts.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
They built a final boss statue, for kicks

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Filament - Someone said that it was Like The Witness which got me interested, and I guess the puzzles kind of are Like The Witness but the rest of it is not fit to shine The Witness's boots.