Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hello everyone. this is the thread to sign up for the Royal Rumble Roulette.

another year has come and gone, and with that comes everyone's favorite Rowdy Ringsports ritual, the Royal Rumble Roulette. i have been running this event since 2001, and over the years we have had many famous winners, who you all remember well and who i do not need to specifically name.

this year is a little different, though. because this year, nobody is watching the WWE. only four people post in the gameday threads. i don't know when the Royal Rumble is, neither do you, and neither of us care about this show at all. the WWE has become mired in a fetid bog of dementia, and the more it struggles, the deeper it works its way down into the deranged muck. will this get in the way of us having a good time? only time will tell. the royal rumble just isn't the same anymore, we dread it now instead of looking forward to it. everything we used to enjoy turns to ash, and every promise is as thin and hollow as the cicada shell.

these are the rules. you must follow the rules, or you will be banned.

:d: only post in this thread once.
if you post more than once you will be banned by Jerusalem, who is being subcontracted to me for this event.

:d: if you don't want a preordained number, say so in the one post you are allowed. sometimes wrestlers get a predetermined number. i don't think that's happening this year. if you care then you should say so.

:d: you have to sign up by the Friday before the rumble, whenever that is. if you're late, you're hosed, you had a lot of time to sign up and you didn't. go to hell.

:d: you have to be my friend to sign up.

this is a general information section for all the new posters from c-spam who don't understand what is happening and might be a little scared or confused:

:h: you are assigned a random number between 1 and 30. that is your number for both the women's and men's rumbles. you are the biggest fan of whatever wrestler your number is. you have to cheer for them, even if they suck. you cannot complain about your wrestler, and you have to root for them sincerely. people traditionally place toxx bets during the rumble, but i have a feeling that isn't going to happen this year because interest is so low.

:h: more than 30 people can sign up. in the event that more than 30 people sign up, you will be placed onto teams. this is a good way to make friends, try to be nice to the other people on your team, instead of antagonizing them for no reason. you will be able to pick a cute name for your team, i will think of a good theme for team names. last year's extinct animals theme was a big hit.

thank you for posting only one time in my thread. please use your one post to share your favorite memory of Cavauro as we pay tribute to his legacy in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I'm in I guess. I don't know why, I'm not going to watch the show

My legit favorite Cavauro memory is Auritech trying to explain him to Toru Yano

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Yes.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Sure

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
I want a piece of this fetid bog, please.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'll take a number. I'd also like one for the greatest royal rumble, whenever that is.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Give me the good poo poo

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
See, I didn't know that...ducks eat for free at Subway.
Let's gooooooooo

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

I want a number so I can cheer on Big Match John for his triumphant return to the ring

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I want to be in the Royal Rumble Roulette :hai:

No pre-ordained number, thanks.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I want in. Now to figure out how to watch it since everyone I know has gotten rid of the network....

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Please enter me without a pre-ordained number, if that is at all possible.

Cavauro seems nice but I also can’t tell if they’re doing a gimmick a lot of the time. I like them though.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Not watching the rumble since I cancelled my network, but put me down for a random number regardless

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't know if I am your friend but if I am, please enter me and thank you

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
in, no pre-determined

i'll never win this thing. never once in my life.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

in, no pre-ordained numbers please

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
anyone except DOLPH ZIGGLER/BARON CORBIN DREAM TEAM please,

21 if thats how it works

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
I dont care about the rr
My favorite cavauro moment is when i added him on steam.
Number:27

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I would love to join this. My favorite Cavyaro moment is when we shared a laugh about the nasty things that happen on this web site.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Eh, sure, put me for no preordained numbers.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

No matter who I get I'm going to be disappointed. The new Royal Rumble experience.

No predetermined numbers please.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

yeah okay

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
In, no pre-determined.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Gimme the green light

cause I’m ready to go go go

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will do this just to see if WWE is as bad as it has said to have been for years and Royal Rumble is the only PPV I ever remember begging my parents to stay up and watch one year (it was also the year of Foley trio of characters appearing and that was awesome).

Sadly due to timezone differences I don't think I can live post in the GDT.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
royal my rumble, brother. i'm not going to watch it

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I had Daniel Bryan that year. So I am cursed. My curse must continue here.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

You aren't my friend.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I am signing up for this thing

I also do not want a pre-ordained number

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

please give me any number as long as it isn't #14

I am certain that Roman Reigns will win it this year, so tbh I'm only staying up to see who eats the #14 curse this year

hope it'll be Triple H tbh, I mean idk if he'd even do a Rumble anymore nor if he'd even want to, but the prospect of seeing that fucker eat the curse is priceless to me

in fairness tho it'll probably be someone they're shitcanning later this year like Matt Hardy or Mike Kanellis, because they're probably aware that the curse is real now and they want to avoid inflicting it on their talent

Venomous fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jan 2, 2020

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

i would like a number, no pre-determined please.

maybe the Roulette will motivate me to watch this year. one time I got Dean Ambrose and was extremely hype, and then he did nothing for half an hour and got eliminated by Kane or something. :grovertoot:

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
I’m in.

No matter how bad WWE gets I will always get hyped for the rumble and it makes for an excellent watch party

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

In. Please assign me a number.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I can't believe Cavauro is loving dead

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Maybe Cavauro isn't up there.

Maybe he's down there!

Also no per-ordained number please.

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Sign me up.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
im in

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

i want in and i want only pre-ordained numbers please

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

gimme a good one drew

gimme drew's number, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

:d: you have to be my friend to sign up.

poo poo, looks like this year rumble roulette is gonna have no entries

wow that was way too rude, j-ru send a probe my way please

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)