Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

McNally posted:

Nowhere, it was one post in cspam.

A post I responded to and refuted 5 pages later. Proudly. My duty

Edit: current understanding - PPJ is bad DnD mod who runs apartheid tactics on posters who fly CSPAM colors in his thread, tells logic to gas SUCCDEM to "send a message". lolradium it leaks that post, someone posts it,

Another posts gets posted from 2003 about a Nazi factory, he gets permad for doxing via using the quote button and the search and archives features that cost $20, then was gets closed, them fyad gets reopened, then we all wait for Jeffrey, then posts, then Livestream, then posts.

Did I get that aroundish right?

KirbyKhan fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jan 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Brute Squad posted:

Nah, digging through your posting enemy's history to find out where they work is creepy and doxxing. Just cause they were dumb enough to post it doesn't mean you should repost it out of context for a sick burn.

I didn't participate in the hell dumps of yore, but I fully expect any one of my bad posts to be dug up and shamed. Digging is creepy, but post history really feels like it is fair game now that I am a rich old 1% man who can pay 10bux for search and 10 more bux for archives access.

Ppj demonstrated the fallicy of having to chill and vibe with your ban targets.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
See, I didn't know all them details. That makes sense with the Perma. But when the trickle down policy is retold as "quotes from this very own forum is doxxing". The original case study is forbidden because lol it's doxxing, but without a reconstruction there can't be any lessons learned about it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

san antonio is forever cool in my book and would visit again in a heartbeat

the alamo is right across the street from a ripleys believe or not motherfuckers

I'm legit happy I got to experience cicadas one time in my life in San Antonio. It was a wierdly peaceful thing to march and do other basic poo poo to.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Stultus Maximus posted:

"Epstein didn't kill himself" memes lost their charm when I realized most of them were from alt right memelords.

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/960568745298223104?s=19

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Joe Rogan knows a fighter when he sees one. Bernie's ground game is legit, and he knows how and when to strike.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

ded posted:

the los angeles ni---- i mean lakers

holy gently caress

Yeah, don't let nobody tell you she said Nakers or Knickers or whatever.

https://twitter.com/AlisonMorrisNOW/status/1221555983635357696?s=19

Get the gently caress outta here

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Midjack posted:

Mmm yes easy mistake to make given Kobe’s well-known affiliation with New York sports teams spanning his entire career.

I wonder how long this newscaster will keep digging before she shuts up and/or gets canned.

It hurts so bad. I've lived here in Los Angeles for 7 years. Kobe has been here since the 90's. Comparing MY CITY to the Knick's is not digging up out.

Emotionally frayed cuz I just saw video of Kobes helicopter going down on someone's insta story. It is truely tragic, my nephew went to a basketball camp that was boosted by After School All Stars. Dude was genuinely good. Great. Of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Beautiful animation. Incomprehensible hashtag. Hella disrespectful and shameless coopting of minority struggles.

I get why the NFL blocked it. I don't get how PETA got the bucks and production mingling skills to secure a Superbowl spot.