Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Tbf, it IS Monty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

Lay off Rogan man. He's a good interviewer and has interesting guests.
Just kidding, he's an dumbass enabling piece of poo poo.

I figured out he was a piece of poo poo when he would get really excited about about confronting Mencia about stolen jokes and taking credit for ruining Mencia and being one of the first to accuse him of stealing but would only bring up Robin Williams stealing jokes after he had died (I don't know if it's true) and when he was asked about amy schumer about stealing jokes and why he doesn't try to ruin her career too just loving hemmed and hawwed so he wouldn't have to come out against a living white person who may be able to defend themselves

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Ofc hes from loving ALBANY. It was only ever gonna be Albany, Troy, or Schenectady

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hekk posted:

I don't think I've ever been more lucky to have been hit by a car on the freeway and have fractured vertebrae and a broken tibia. I will be LimDu until the middle of 2020. By then I will be working on my final physical for my retirement.

Sorry for your injuries happy you wont be dying in the sandbox.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Patware posted:

boy the time for this joke sure moved on but the capital region blood flowing through my veins demands that i correct you

it's pronounced Albany, Schenectady, Troy.

anyway buckle up for the war that never ends

I threw it in as an after thought because i barely remembered some people still like there

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Patware posted:

i'm doubting myself after a re-read, the order might've always been Schenectady, Albany, Troy

i can't even remember which commercials always said those three "cities" in a row at the end, these are ancient memories

HERE AT FUSCILLO HYUNDAI WHERE ITS HUUUUUUUUUUG-UH

But lots of things always listed them in thew same order for some reason. Wasnt even alphabetical

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Someone already handled it for him

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Start shermaning a new tract of land once a year

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hexyflexy posted:

Yoink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE it's still a wonderful study on someone being actually genuinely angry.

Either the audio was glitching and fuzzy or he said left vs white... black vs white... and if so wtf how was that show not shittcanned immediately if that was the intro

Kesper North posted:

My pleasure. I don't know if you're familiar with the band or not, but they tour a lot and unlike most "two guys with synthesizers" bands they're well worth going to a live show. Ronan knows how to get a crowd lit.

Vnv nation is a band I discovered in hs somehow and I'm so happy I did

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

something that just occurred to me.

As I understand, the unspoken rule of "we don't assassinate foreign leaders" is there because it keeps our leaders safe too, and every civilized nation respects it because no leader wants to be shot.

We just assassinated a foreign leader, at least in the eyes of the nation he was a leader of.

So slight upshot, maybe they will eliminate the actual problem?

Please don't make mcnally get calls from the secret service

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Thats loving insane. Is the air quality starting to suffer already? Not as bad as aus but noticeably?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

No glitch? 0/10 would nor hire that merc company

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

You can hire the Robin in career theyre just rarer than the ego pilots people bought

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3821533&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hey look, people calling out "death to a country" are more diplomatically talented than trump. Cool cool.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

So like what 3 weeks until we stop using the concentration camps for Mexicans and start using them for Iranians? Or do you think theyre just gonna say fuckit theyre all brown close enough toss them all in? George Takei is gonna be blowing up all over Twitter on this one.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

75 rounds a second of 20mill that can reach out to 2.2 miles? gently caress i would NOT want to live anywhere near a us embassy if we have thise things parked all around them

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Welp. To quote the masterwork Smokin Aces this is loving up fast and picking up speed.

I think im gonna plan some vacation time in feb to visit friends i havent seen in years just incase we're still allowed to travel inside the country by that point

mlmp08 posted:

It’s less dangerous than it sounds. You can program in no-fire zones, radars connected to the system dynamically cease fire if they detect aircraft in the path, and the rounds self-destruct while airborne, such that small enough pieces of metal fall down to make it so to take lethal damage from the debris they’d basically have to swallow or inhale the C-RAM round debris on the way down. Debris size from the incoming varies!

Ah ok didnt know about the self destruct function for the rounds. That makes it way less terrifying but id still be wary incase you get that one round headed your way where it didnt detonate. But then again at that point you have to worry about micrometeorites with your name on them i guess.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

That would be the dumbest idea so probably

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Instead of fn2000s and FiveseveNs for everyone, it could have been nukes! Hurray!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Dont forget to hate crime volunteers during a national disaster i guess?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Aussies have emptied out the vehicle bay on the HMAS Choules and are using it to house and evac people and their pets

Edit: decent size bote

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/HMAS_Choules_FBE_2014.JPG/1200px-HMAS_Choules_FBE_2014.JPG

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Dakota is just so chunky. And Loki reminds me of Kedah. Happy but not overly so. Loki needs a cuddle.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Fuuuuuuuuck. Stay safe if you can, anyone still in

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

If there was anyone running this as a simulation they would have pressed the reset button long ago because of too much trash data.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

You know, when south park made the Mr Garrison bombs the gently caress out of denmark because Mr Slave said he was a punk bitch joke in the trolling arc I thought they were being a little unfair even to this colossal fuckup. They made that joke like three loving years ago before they said they were done with trump because it wasnt even funny for them anymore. That poo poo wasnt suppossed to come true.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Jesus gently caress this is such a goddamn shitshow

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

It would explain so much

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

So i hear regulation is nothing but a feelgood tactic that wastes money our proud american companies could be earning because they police themselves fantastically

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I lost my pistol

*sigh* I'll call in the little birds to find it

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

They're too busy shooting up a mosque, call in the Kiowas

gently caress youre right my bad

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Is that the step beyond sovcit?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I don't think theres is a suicide watch long enough to keep that guy alive tbh

Edit: the battery commander

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Where is it going? Into the sea?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

A. loving. Men.

I do enjoy Tennessee teams getting blueballed, though.

To clarify, I couldn't give less of a gently caress about sports. Tennessee getting blueballs over anything is worth enjoying though.

The only thing i ever liked about living in Nashville was listening to them talk about turning it around and making it to the super bowl that year. The one that had just been played the week earlier. Nashville was a special breed of stupid.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Clearly the manhasnt had interesting enough sex. A couple of straps and youre good to go

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/11/us/Marine-arrested-trump.html

Do you feel like his detail just doesn't give a gently caress?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

EBB posted:

holy gently caress stop giving joe rogan views

Seriously

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Nope you got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

colachute posted:

how long before he tweets "TOTAL EXONERATION!!!" (again)?

As soonas mcconnel says to