Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Ardlen posted:

Certainly seems like Iraq is a US vassal state.

Man, that CK2 endgame is getting really weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Hmm...
Boeing might have to pay $5.4 million in fines

Something doesn't seem quite right....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/10/ex-boeing-ceo-dennis-muilenburg-will-not-get-severance-payment-in-departure.html

Ah there it is!!!

Apparently a fired CEO is worth 60 million, but two crashed planes are only worth 5, makes sense right?

Capitalism is the best ISM in my opinion

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I didn't even realize debates were happening today, so I got drunk and binge watched season 2 of Magic for Humans on Netflix, which is A+++ TV IMHO.

I think the most unfortunate side effect of the Trump presidency is that he basically saved the 2r hour news networks. If I remember correctly, all of them except for Fox News were a quarter or two away from going busto, which in my opinion would have been a net gain for society as a whole.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
NEW YORK TIMES: THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!!!

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Casimir Radon posted:

Did he try to rape the helicopter?

Just cuz the copter was drunk, doesnt mean it cant consent! It wanted it! Kobe could have any helicopter in the world and he chose that one!

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Vasudus posted:

Unless the coronavirus is guaranteed to kill us all, you do not in fact gotta hand it to it.

I'm rooting for a global pandemic, but this isn't gonna be the one.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Here's a local papers' photo selection from the rally.

https://www.courier-journal.com/pic...ent/2858967001/

Holy cow, those people are supposed to be the ones protecting us from those OTHER people??? Like, what the gently caress, most of them look like they would get winded and have to sit down just lifting their guns to their shoulders... Jesus christ, what a loving clown show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Luz 2 cosplay my favorite CoD operator.