Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
The D&D and C-spam hate for Brown Moses is really incredible. Whenever the topic comes up there are people crawling out of the woodwork that loving despise the guy.

I think the work they do is really interesting, it’s true you can’t take money off someone without some sort of debt or understanding but Bellingcat doesn’t seem to be state propaganda yet.

Edit- though of course these are the same folks that petition to get this forum shut down on the regular because they have a fixed idea it’s full of war mongers and chuds despite never checking for themselves.

Abongination fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jan 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
I’m assuming it was a joke on a comedy forum.

But we’re so far through the looking glass now who knows

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Pillbug
I’ve see you pushing that line in multiple places Dumb Lowtax. All the major players are constantly agitating and believing otherwise is a sign that you’ve drunk the kool aid from one or the other.

Edit- “they took over one of the largest lobbying groups in America but really it had no effect at all”

Is a interesting take.

Abongination fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jan 15, 2020

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Pillbug
He’ll try to name it after himself or one of the war criminals he’s pardoned.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Pillbug
I in no way endorse Rogan but the Bernie campaign using the quote isn’t a terrible idea.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Pillbug
So, random question.

Why has Trump not instituted a major national roads and infrastructure repair plan?

Seems like such a easy way to buy goodwill and create a shitload of jobs, especially in regional red areas with declining prospects.

The money could be found for it and anyone attacking the spending would be unpatriotic or whatever.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Pillbug
This is a long shot.

Anyone remember when el chapos son got arrested and the cartels responded by trucking in dudes and fighting the police.

There were a series of videos posted here I think supposedly of cartel members rushing into the city. They were wearing crazy light up masks and I’ve been trying to find that video recently but having no luck.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Pillbug

Thank you, a good poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Pillbug

Hekk posted:

I am the Adidas BDUs in the Slav squat.

Heels on ground, comrade found. Heels in sky, Western spy.