Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
I've got a slow cooker and an immersion circulator that I use occasionally, but honestly my workhorse for a while has been a simple cast iron skillet. The only real downside is coating my entire kitchen with a thin layer of aerosolized oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Suicide Watch posted:

Guys cast iron has been around for millennia so unless there's something current about them a new thread should be started

:siren: BREAKING NEWS :siren:

We now go live to the kitchen for our ongoing coverage of a story which witnesses are calling "goddamned delicious":

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Toss the ring in the volcano and call an eagle to get the gently caress out of there already.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
None of this would be happening right now if we had nominated the other January CE thread. :bern101:

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

There are always a lot of jets taking off from Oceana, seeing as how it's where all the jets are. A bunch of Hornets aren't about to fly to Iraq on their own.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Wasn't Ralph Northam the guy in the Klan outfit next to the guy in blackface?

He may have been the guy in blackface next to the Klan outfit. He wasn't sure.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
The sum total of my weapons training in the navy was:

1) an online course on the M9 which was the second worst, most useless NKO course I've ever done (government travel card still takes the top slot)

2) being handed a pistol at the range and basically being told "shoot X number of rounds at the target, go".

If you come at me with a surface task group or a flight of Su-30's I know what to do. If you come at me with a pointy stick I'm pretty much hosed.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
"Coronavirus" has a pretty good apocalyptic ring to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Stravag posted:

According to IFLscience, they suspect Corona jumped from snakes to humans

According to IFLscience, the solar system resonates at the helical frequency of galactic peace, so I wouldn't trust anything they post without outside verification.