Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
I wonder how Cait Jenner feels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

bird food bathtub posted:

I would do unspeakably awful things to figure out how pho broth tastes as good as it does and to have a personal source of that. Instead I go to a pho restaurant nearby every two weeks or so and order something.

Make your own beef broth/stock. It’s that simple.

The rest is just chopped/sliced ingredients all thrown in a bowl.

If there is any secret, it’s hoisin sauce added to great stock.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Then do something about it Jesus gently caress.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

not caring here posted:

Trump hasn't made a tweet in 24 hours and it concerns me.

Hopefully he's just comatose after whatever drug cocktail they had him on today wore off.

Its gonna be real weird in a post-Trump world when we look back at what we all assumed/joked was happening but have confirmation that it was for real.

Like, yeah, we could all tell something was amiss but no one did anything about it or checked on it or anything.

At least when JFK and Hitler were all hopped up on poo poo, they at least presented a reasonable front in public. This poo poo is just barely hiding in plain sight.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
That’s just Rand’s semi-annual fake stand for civil liberties/libertarianism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
I don’t know how to feel.

I suspect someone in the administration (either Pentagon, WH, or both) has some foresight to keep things with Iran below a boil.

And yet they’re covering up obvious casualties/injuries/what may actually have happened and we won’t hear poo poo about it for who knows how long.

Then again, maybe that’s military.txt. I’m just a civvie after all.