Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Woke up this morning and saw a news headline about Jeff Bezos donating money to the Australian wildfire effort in the heroic amount of... $690,000?

loving Metallica was able to part with $750,000. loving disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
That guillotineable oval office could have pumped his cred with 69 MILLION without a though. I get that every little bit helps but why would he even bother limping in with that poo poo?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
God I hate that my first name is Donald. I mean, I always have, it's just gotten so much worse lately.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

He could say he's Jesus Christ and they'd lap that poo poo up. It's a cult

He.... did that, though.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Now that I think about it, most of the navy cats I know have next to no weapons experience. Really is a different beast of branch.

Different branch, different standards. I assume the army still makes people qualify yearly to maintain their weapons status.

An NKO/AKO pistol course sounds as terrible as I imagine it is.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

The sum total of my weapons training in the navy was:

1) an online course on the M9 which was the second worst, most useless NKO course I've ever done (government travel card still takes the top slot)

2) being handed a pistol at the range and basically being told "shoot X number of rounds at the target, go".

If you come at me with a surface task group or a flight of Su-30's I know what to do. If you come at me with a pointy stick I'm pretty much hosed.

The amount of training/familiarization your get with small arms in the Navy is a joke. Everything I know about the M9 I had to figure out for myself.

:imunfunny:

Mr. Bad Guy fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jan 20, 2020

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

maffew buildings posted:

https://youtu.be/hiZxH49gp5U

Looks like another woman's life ruined because of Kobe. But more because she said the n word on live tv

Holy fuckin' wow, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Holy poo poo we made it. What a fuckin' year.