Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

:rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

i'll be honest, i only skim this thread for ben garrison comics now because everything else is too normal

send help

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

why do you people keep hate-posting stantis cartoons

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

If "too rich" makes one unelectable, why would you suggest Bloomberg?

Bad cartoon.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Not gonna lie, that would probably be a sweet hat if you could make a wordplay on MAGA somehow.

make america plagued again

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Sick from Our Sick Priorities

Ted Rall... good?!

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/sarahmirk/status/1247621820708089856?s=19

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

there wolf posted:

Not to piss on anyone who kind of likes these, but that are talented highschooler quality at best. The most interesting part about them is combining cubism with somewhat kitschy western subjects since a lot of the enduring popularity of cowboy art is from reactionary responses to modern art.

Yeah, I'm really surprised at the positive reaction these "fine art" pieces have gotten. They do look OK, but the purpose of art is to communicate ideas and feelings, and these are severely lacking. Garrison just drew things in visually appealing ways.

If you'll excuse the comparison, these pieces are a bit like Hitler's art: technically correct, but only in the same way and at the same level of sophistication that a stick figure represents a person.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Mikl posted:

Petition to ban Garrison from this thread.

He's been a full-on chud for a while now, and this situation has broken him completely. He's not even funny any more, he's just a black ball of fash hatred.

We stopped posting Stonetoss, let's stop posting Garrison.

No, gently caress that. I enjoy his unhinged rants.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

maybe im missing something but isn't it a bad thing when your car starts to literally fall apart while you're driving it?

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Nenonen posted:

Is this a trick question? Or are you thinking that Wuerker is supportive of Trump here? :confused:

I dunno, I'm not familiar with Wuerker. I just saw Biden licking an ice cream and my brain immediately went to Trump's "two scoops" thing, and I thought the cartoonist was similarly making fun of Biden or something.

The only people whose political affiliations I'm aware of are Garrison, Branco and Ramirez. For everyone else, I try to interpret the cartoon at face value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

is it possible to make a cycling gif?

doubt it, since there's a file size limit