Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
https://twitter.com/getFANDOM/status/1233260590954622977

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I really like the dad scenes in KFP3 but can't remember poo poo outside that

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

paradoxGentleman posted:

Wait wait wait.
Wait.
I think this got overlooked a bit.
Pebble and the Penguin is horny? loving Troll in Central Park is horny?!?
What?

I've never watched any of those movies but from what bits and pieces I've seen around, they don't... LOOK horny.
(I've seen a review of Thumbelina by Lindsay Ellis back when she called herself the Nostalgia Chick, and yeah, that movie is horny, no objections there)

Pebble is all about penguin A trying to woo another (weirdly shapely) penguin B. Meanwhile penguin C kidnaps penguin B to force her to be his mate

Like that's the entire film. Well that and bad music

except the opening song, I kinda like it

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 25, 2020

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I still like Titan AE and I am fully willing to admit it is strong nostalgia effect

ImpAtom posted:

The only thing I remember about Titan AE is the Planet Bob joke but I maintain that is a good joke.
"New Earth (Planet Bob)" is a fantastic joke.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm sure pepple and the penguin has a scene like that as well.

Chicken Little is such a mean and ugly movie

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
What crimes do I have to commit to become a sheep? This is very important!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
That movie is nothing but about horny penguins.

And bad songs. Good ship misery is awful

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Did they ever undo the brain washing? I remember them being all "like her better this way, lol" but can't be sure.

Also I did not like that ending in Kubo either.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

perepelki posted:

Animation 2021: tolstoy 4
Agreed

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I only ever watched the first half season, did the sound get fixed? It always just seemed so quiet, like no background noise at all

Iirc of course, didn't really care for it to commit to memory

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Scooby-Doo is good dumb poo poo

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
The only time I enjoyed 12oz mouse was while robotripping, thats my only opinion of it

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

FunkyAl posted:

Everyone should read some of the arabian nights. They're vivid stories and full of people being beaten up and thrown into chests due to highly improbable circumstances and misunderstandings. Better than the aladdin cartoon even!!
If I felt like reading i wouldn't be watching cartoons now, would i?!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Honestly, magicing people into bears would probably solve most problems

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
The only thing i remember liking from Shrek three was the immigrant song scene and that was basically copying the same energy as the finale from 2.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Watch all the sequels (4 of them i think) next. I've always wondered how such flops can get so many sequels financed

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hedrigall posted:

There are 7 sequels lmao
How? Why? How?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yes

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Madam Medusa sending kids into a death trap for gems

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fartington Butts posted:

What's the origin of the giant demon that's in the Night on Bald Mountain part of Fantasia/Dude you have to fight in Kingdom Hearts?
The latter answers the former

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Supersonic Shine posted:

The action in that He-Man series looks awesome, but I'm not gonna lie, I was sold the moment I realized they were using "Holding Out for a Hero" for the trailer music.
:same:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

The_Doctor posted:

Clerks Animated is absolute gold lightning in a bottle.
A show that does a flashback clip episode on the second episode is hilarious. It was a good rear end show

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

duz posted:

Made even more funnier by ABC airing that episode first.
Ha, didn't know that. Only seen it on dvd

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
As much as my avatar may say otherwise, colorful centuar show aint for me

Edit: giraffe making me remember hussie's humanimals and I'm not happy with that

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jun 16, 2021

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hedrigall posted:

I was probated for 2 weeks and I’m super disappointed nobody in this whole rear end thread posted the Sing 2 trailer while I was gone

Like, it’s illumination, I know, but Sing was honestly one of their best movies (low bar yeah) and this one has a lion in it

A lion!

https://youtu.be/zgc2L--REw8
It looks like a complete rehash of the first one (lies about what they can offer, stage fright issues). I'll still see it because I genuinely enjoyed (music from) the first one.

Also, sheep characters gone, booo and such

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jul 7, 2021

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pigbuster posted:

Was the Dover Boys reanimation collab one of the first? I’m guessing it was just the first I was aware of but it definitely seemed like an early successful instance of it.
The first reanimated collaboration I can remember is the old Spider-Man episode with the vulture. Can't seem to find it in a quick search, so not actually sure when the effort was made

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Brave taught me all life's problems can be solved with bears. An important lesson

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fun Times! posted:

E: oops forgot this was movies forum
It's fine, I'm pretty sure we talked about it here... maybe? Too many threads to follow

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

FunkyAl posted:

Here's a short, that I made!!! >>>>: )))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgOVCpHks_8

It is a funny animal cartoon in W I D E S C R E E N
I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Phylodox posted:

Not to be confused with Skeleton Warriors.
I never once saw an episode of skeleton warriors and yet still somehow wound up with a couple of the action figures as a kid

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

priznat posted:

The monkey in Kubo is great tho, the face skin tone seems so warm and almost glowing. Great movie.
I will not miss the chance to complain about the ending in Kubo (and also Chicken Little). Don't brainwash people and make it look like a good thing!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

sentience is thrust upon 100 million/250 million (they use both numbers to say how many are out there) robots.
Didn't see "at 2:14 am eastern time, August 29" coming, might have to watch it

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Which always made me wonder what mermaids eat if it's not fish.
Sailors

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Barudak posted:

Good lord the animated hobbit film loving moves to the point of near incoherency and then is like, and gently caress you your getting this random poem nobody remembers from the book uncut.
The animated hobbit has frogman gollum as my minds image, and no amount of the movies can shake it

Also I tend to just sing fifteen birds randomly while working

Love them animated hobbits

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Forcing people to work during a plague so you can sit in a box to watch a movie instead of sit at home is lovely and selfish

As a cook, I'll add same with restaurants

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

BrianWilly posted:

Okay so far we've got "You will die if you watch a movie in theaters" and also "If you watch a movie in theaters you are forcing people (who?) to work and therefore die"?
Yes, your viewing experience isnt worth risking someone else's health

Theaters don't magically run by themselves

Do you think death is the only cause of concern to people who wish to avoid catching it?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Qne

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nah, not going to walk through these basic questions that have been debated for a couple years now with you

Edit: but to be more charitable, we can do unemployment for those who need it because their jobs were non essential. The funding of this becomes another debate and I just don't want to

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jan 9, 2022

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'll cop that 'force them' was hyperbolic language and muddied meaning. No the customers are not the literal people who made the decision to stay open

I stick with it makes the customer an rear end in a top hat though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I've yet to see Encanto yet but Bruno and pressure will not leave my head. Please help me

Data Graham posted:

I mean I can certainly throw in with the argument that if the point of the show and the Cuphead property is to do animation injokes, to not follow through with the animation injokes seems ludicrous. Like if you did Drawn Together but took out all the parody elements and tried to make it stand on its own with all original characters that weren't references to anything.
So its last season?

The cup head show, outside the animation, just looked unentertaining and obnoxious. Just the kind of loud cartoon I'm not a fan of anymore