Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which happens first?
This poll is closed.
Luffy becomes the Pirate King 9 8.26%
Asta becomes the Wizard King 5 4.59%
Deku becomes the Symbol Of Peace 10 9.17%
Shippuden stops airing 8 7.34%
We all die 77 70.64%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Probably Magic posted:

Is Toonami just going to be already existing properties for the foreseeable future? Not that such is a bad thing, I just wish I could see stuff that I didn't even know about (though half the time it's something like Dimension W or Blue Exorcist that feels half-finished). Though I feel like all the major shows are on Toonami at this point.

Blue Exorcist is really weird because they decided to switch to an anime-original plot and ending halfway through, at a point that ultimately ended up being really early in the manga's story. Then 6 years later a second season got greenlit and they just continued from the manga plot, completely ignoring the anime-original episodes ever happened.

Now that it's been 6 years since Toonami aired season 1, I wonder if they'll ever pick up season 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

muscles like this! posted:

How does Naruto have so many episodes?

Even after the manga was finished, they spent nearly a year on filler episodes trying to drag out ending the anime.