Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

Anyone who'd like to can ask 'Tax about the front page. :) In the meantime, I've put the awards up on the wiki. I'm not sure why only three of the images are displaying inline, but they're all there and you can click through to see them.
Looks like it's the attempt at resizing them that makes them not show up. Removing those makes them show up, and those that do show up now do so because they aren't bigger than specified. I'll see if there's any good/working way of doing it, posting all the images full size would make that page extremely long.

Edit: I don't know why it won't work, according to MediaWiki's help wiki it should, the syntax is correct. I don't know if there's some setting I need to change somewhere.

Edit again: Looks like thumbnails aren't being generated properly. I'm looking into it.

Final edit: Boom, fixed it. A thing in LocalSettings.php was, for whatever reason, set to false when it needed to be true. So now all the images are showing up.

KennyMan666 fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jan 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU