Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

drat horror queefs posted:

Big squeenix sale on now.

I'm lmaoing at the big AAA avengers game selling less than octopath, FF15, and a tomb raider game from 2016

I just bought ff7 a couple days ago so you're welcome everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Anti-Hero posted:

I've got other games in the pipe but man, that art style & color pallete is really poppin'...

What's the deal with Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Steam? I can't just buy the base game, but rather a bundle with a ton of DLC? It's very confusing.

This game is going to be free with Amazon prime with their twitch thing on the 1st by the way

Nevermind that's rise.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

i need more people to compare Neon White times with

https://s.team/p/crt-mncr/trpbbdvt

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

does neon white have a sort of CRT filter by default? lots of really thin lines in the shading

e: looks like the answer is yes, and oh golly gee i don't care for this dialogue at all

I have skipped every line of dialogue but I do like the look of the bartender cat.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Anyone play The Room VR? Might be the last vr game I play before I sell this thing.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Warframe is cool and you can get by a lot of the game without knowing what you're doing but

Cowcaster posted:

you're not missing much

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Sausage roll is impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

Jesus christ Elden Ring is a long game.

Every time the map zooms out is bliss