Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Plague Tale y/n?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

y

play it in french

The English audio is that bad?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Wish I had more time. Right now, my backlog consists of (in no particular order, just games I picked up from the sale)

RDR2
Gris
Prey
Plague Tale: Innocence
Disco Elysium
Sekiro

Before all that, I gotta finish up this playthrough of Witcher 3. Oh and I kinda got the itch to play the Dragon Age series again, so that might make things more complicated :shepface:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

For me the biggest reason to get a PS4 controller was that it has a built-in rechargeable battery. Xbox controller requires separate AAA batteries, which can be a nuisance.