Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018
Just got the weirdest text: "I'm trying to remember a game you played on steam a few years ago. You were a wisp and you possessed bugs in a desert. You could be a wasp or a scorpion....it was 3D graphics." The only one I can even think of is the Wii game "Deadly Creatures" but uhhhh???

I have no loving idea what game this is, does anyone have a clue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

Orv posted:

Earth-2 is leaking.

It was deadly creatures. When I told him that the game was 10+ years old, and a console game, he was like "but you were PLAYING IT last YEAR" which is certainly not true! Weird guy.

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018
If you havent played lunacid, do so. The idea that someone would make a King's Field-a-like game....

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Aren't a bunch of those "sales" bundled with consoles?

and

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

Mega Comrade posted:

Yep

Activision used to do this for Call of duty games on console also.
The thinking is that reducing the price "devalues" the IP. Which I suppose technically it does, but not in the way they think.

Mario kart 8 delux is a remaster of a Wii-U game, that was a switch launch title. It is still $59.99.

Nintendo games only get discounted if they're poo poo and nobody wants to play them. See: That zelda where you're a train

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018
Jesus christ Elden Ring is a long game.