Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

mine is to be a kinder, better poster and to have patience with others here. been challenging so far!

the pos is great with posters like you around, beep!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i resolve to get better at piano and music stuff this year. gonna take an online theory course and really get this poo poo down

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

that's cool. can you read music?

sure can. I've got a digital piano I've neglected for months. Gonna dust that thing off and get back to work on it.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

reading the music isn't very hard for me. doing the things the music tells me to can be tough. i wanna get a better theory background so I can deconstruct what's going on since that'll help me internalize everything.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

what is your app gonna be op?

it's called "get swole". it's a workout app