Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Im in an old melbourne apartment. Has no AC or central heating, although it does have a fireplace we cant use.

The house is amazingly insulated, during a heat wave you cant even tell how hot it is outside and you can feel the cool breeze upon entering on a hot day.

Of course the lack of proper heating means the house gets chillier than outside as winter progresses and i kept thinking how much colder it would be outdoors of a day and finding it was slighter warmer out.

I could probably fix this with a decent heater though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

The Peccadillo posted:

Haha, I got a YouTube ad that said "why is progress so important to Rio Tinto"

[footage of a girl crying happily as her hearing aid is turned on in a doctor's office]

"because it's what makes copper... sound like family

Rio Tinto"

Quick! Get the copper out of the walls!

Rio Tinto