Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

froglet posted:

The bakery is still open!
Instagram for the curious.

That's great news! Thoughts going out to your friends in the area, no doubt I'll be out there doing a bit of work around those places as they rebuild, bloody glad people have been safe so far. Gidgie's bakery is an institution which I swing past at least once a month when going to visit family in York.

I feel like I'm aware of how weirdly normal the Perth covid situation is but I still get blindsided often. Was on the phone with an architect in Italy while waiting for some files to download, just general chat, asked how they were going. Oh yeah, both parents dead from it, partners brother was in intensive care for months and lost a leg... cool cool cool. Me? Oh, uh, nobody I know knows anyone who's had it and even back in July I was going to the footy and poo poo... It's such a strange thing to relate to basically the rest of the world when shits been normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU