Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
IT IS DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS AND MY CHARACTER IS: A FORKLIFT OPERATOR.

My class? OSHA. My race? Hooligans Local 420. I am nudest while wearing PPE and a mesh hi-viz vest. I am Tokyo Drifting a pallet of roofing tiles into tier 2 of an unsecured 5 tier stack. Even as a bystander, I am riding dirty.
Tomb of Horrors? Amazon Warehouse. Spot the differences, goblins, skeletons animated by fell magicks, Jeff Bezos just a bejeweled skull who will never stop grinning. I am making William Tell Overture sounds with my mouth, charging at an army of kobolds. I am rounding the corner with forks raised, two dripping shishkabobs of experience points.
I have gained all the levels. I am mastering new feats. I am expanding my forklift proficiencies and practicing Stunts in my downtime. Watch me open this can of beer. Watch me do on two wheels what fools cannot do on four. Watch me make sport of mastery, as I crush every combat beneath my Neverflat tires.
I am tooting my little beep-beep at intersections. I am activating my flashers while under load. I am refraining from using hand-held electronic devices while in transit and always check my blind spots.
I am carrying the team's loot on a secured, plastic-wrapped pallet. I am extending my forks to bridge a spike pit. I am holding aloft our halfing archer, that they might have a better vantage point from which to rain a volley of death.
I am a stretcher for a slain champion of Gruumsh, felled by an intransigent golem. There is a sheet tied from my forks in a crude semblence of a stretcher. I am tooting my solemn, funerary beep-beep. I am making dirge noises with my mouth as the half orc is laid to rest beneath a pile of murdered horses.
I am tearing up my OSHA 40 hour card. There is only rage, now, rage and a forklift. I am forklifting apart the walls of the Tomb of Horrors. I am pulling down the devil's mouth that surrounds Acerack's portable hole. I am erecting caution tape around that hungry void, that none should fall prey to the stupidest of all possible deaths.
I am forklifting down doors. I am forklifting mimics and treasure chests alike. I beep my toot-toot in rage. Goblins flee. Hobgoblins flee. Bugbears are destroyed, ground to a stubborn pulp by my engine of destruction, the steely extension of my will upon the world, my will to forklift, and to be forklifted in return.
Acerack sits upon a throne upon a dias, in a room accessible only through sorcery or forklifting. It is laughing, it's eye sockets two huge glittering gems, it's sharp teeth pointed crystals. "Charge, mortal!" It shrieks "Charge, if you dare!"
And I do, so I do, and I am the winner, by the power and glory of Gygax, forever and ever, Amen.

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

IT IS DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS AND MY CHARACTER IS: A FORKLIFT OPERATOR.

My class? OSHA. My race? Hooligans Local 420. I am nudest while wearing PPE and a mesh hi-viz vest. I am Tokyo Drifting a pallet of roofing tiles into tier 2 of an unsecured 5 tier stack. Even as a bystander, I am riding dirty.
Tomb of Horrors? Amazon Warehouse. Spot the differences, goblins, skeletons animated by fell magicks, Jeff Bezos just a bejeweled skull who will never stop grinning. I am making William Tell Overture sounds with my mouth, charging at an army of kobolds. I am rounding the corner with forks raised, two dripping shishkabobs of experience points.
I have gained all the levels. I am mastering new feats. I am expanding my forklift proficiencies and practicing Stunts in my downtime. Watch me open this can of beer. Watch me do on two wheels what fools cannot do on four. Watch me make sport of mastery, as I crush every combat beneath my Neverflat tires.
I am tooting my little beep-beep at intersections. I am activating my flashers while under load. I am refraining from using hand-held electronic devices while in transit and always check my blind spots.
I am carrying the team's loot on a secured, plastic-wrapped pallet. I am extending my forks to bridge a spike pit. I am holding aloft our halfing archer, that they might have a better vantage point from which to rain a volley of death.
I am a stretcher for a slain champion of Gruumsh, felled by an intransigent golem. There is a sheet tied from my forks in a crude semblence of a stretcher. I am tooting my solemn, funerary beep-beep. I am making dirge noises with my mouth as the half orc is laid to rest beneath a pile of murdered horses.
I am tearing up my OSHA 40 hour card. There is only rage, now, rage and a forklift. I am forklifting apart the walls of the Tomb of Horrors. I am pulling down the devil's mouth that surrounds Acerack's portable hole. I am erecting caution tape around that hungry void, that none should fall prey to the stupidest of all possible deaths.
I am forklifting down doors. I am forklifting mimics and treasure chests alike. I beep my toot-toot in rage. Goblins flee. Hobgoblins flee. Bugbears are destroyed, ground to a stubborn pulp by my engine of destruction, the steely extension of my will upon the world, my will to forklift, and to be forklifted in return.
Acerack sits upon a throne upon a dias, in a room accessible only through sorcery or forklifting. It is laughing, it's eye sockets two huge glittering gems, it's sharp teeth pointed crystals. "Charge, mortal!" It shrieks "Charge, if you dare!"
And I do, so I do, and I am the winner, by the power and glory of Gygax, forever and ever, Amen.

I cast prestidigitation and make a small cup of water spill on the forklift to clean the blood off. It's not really working so I keep casting it.

Sorry, so so sorry I'm down to cantrips.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

sig by owlhawk911

xcheopis

:classiclol:

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Goons Are Gifts

ulvir

How can they surround us I had Mordenkainens Magical Watch Dog cast?

I totally did. You asked me if I wanted any equipment before this adventure and I said no, but I need material components for all my spells, so I cast Mordenkainens Faithful Watch Dog.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me and four totally ripped dudes shirtless, jackhammering into the Tarrasque's reflective shell, rendering it vulnerable to ray and beam-type spells.

crimes

Escape From Noise

Rolling a check blindspots for my CDL side quest.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

did I miss the party?

pixaal

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

did I miss the party?

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

did I miss the party?

omfg

ty nesamdoom!

treasure bear

did I miss the party?

Goons Are Gifts

did I miss the party?

I love you

free hubcaps

im a level 14 ditch witch

ty Saoshyant!

nut

did I miss the party?

this mfer carrying this forum

cda

by Hand Knit

did I miss the party?

Lmao

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

did I miss the party?

:eyepop: :five:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

I wanna roll to seduce the lichen king

City of Glompton

DM seizing an opportunity to introduce a swarm of rust monsters like

xcheopis

City of Glompton posted:

DM seizing an opportunity to introduce a swarm of rust monsters like

Luring the party into the pool before the Dark Throne before flipping on the electrolysis set-up

Twenty Four

did I miss the party?

this is my favorite thing today

Twenty Four

"Sure, you can use your wish to have a bulldozer" said my jerk of a dungeon master right before giving me an extra sleepy male cow.

`Nemesis

railroad graffiti
DM: you approach a massive dirt mound, the lair of the undead dwarves. it rises thousands of feet in the air and is miles across. there is no obvious entrance.

the mage casts summon bucket-wheel excavator.

pixaal

As my spells require me to meditate to refresh I am currently napping in the back please try and keep it down while you move the dirt.

sig by owlhawk911

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

did I miss the party?

can we collaborate on like a short 2 page comic where this image, or something like it, is the culmination of a joke about "bull rush"?

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
also personal thanks to everyone contributing art to this thread, it's glorious and y'all are helping me through a real dark period.

crimes

Stoner Sloth

did I miss the party?

this is awesome and this thread is awesome, thanks friends!

nut posted:

this mfer carrying this forum
:hai:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

super sweet best pal

Move over Lord of Blades! Killdozer is the new god of the Warforged! :killdozer:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a bunch of Sword Coast Rangers interrogating a necromancer who doesn't have immigration papers for the corpses he animated.

crimes

Escape From Noise

Stocking up on Rust-Oleum at the next town.

xcheopis

Wizard arguing she doesn't need a license because Plane Shift is travelling.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

can we collaborate on like a short 2 page comic where this image, or something like it, is the culmination of a joke about "bull rush"?

fo sho

nut

lmfbo

ChubbyChecker

:five:

Jaguars!

Returning to the local lord halfway through the tomb to argue that the uncross-able abyss counts as an unforeseen ground condition and that means that we're going to need an extension to the contract.

pixaal

I sleepily wake up from my nap and check my lighter fluid. Okay I have like 2 maybe 3 fireballs left before I need more reagents. Where we headed?

sig by owlhawk911

Finger Prince

Dave the Druid activates his Wild Shape: JCB ability

super sweet best pal

Cast levitate on a CAT and it becomes a TRESSYM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

I fumble with the pallet jack, I get it moving but it's going really slow.

No I don't need help I'll catch up with your guys, I drive these all the time!

I wipe my forehead, okay now to figure out how to make this go fast, and better act fast before anyone else realizes I know nothing about construction and warehousing equipment! Oh I bet it's this! as I eye the rabbit switch as I flail my arms trying to keep balance while it moves at turtle.

Yes my character is riding the motorized pallet jack in a very unsafe way, don't be the wizard.

sig by owlhawk911