Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

the halfling thief tries to back up and rejoin his party who eagerly await his scouting report, he holds his breath and slowly and quietly shifts his massive d9 caterpillar into reverse and backs up the hallway in hopes that his move silently skills will not alert the monsters...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

"we're doomed!" screamed thorbeef stabbington, the 20th level fighter. "the walls continue to close in on us, and the only exit is blocked by these pits lined with poison spikes. though we are surrounded by mounds of dirt and gravel, it is beyond even my 18/00 strength to push them into the pits in time."

"my spells are useless in this lich's lair," sobbed st. thomas praygood, the 21st level cleric. "the unholy energy in this place prevents me from curing the lightest of wounds, let alone delivering us from this predicament."

"alas, my material components are all spent" intoned clancy fancymancer, the 18th level magic user. "had we but a pinch of powdered hemlock and a measly newt eye or two, I could cast bigby's pushy hand to fill these accursed chasms, allowing us to escape."

all eyes turned to stealy mcstealerson, the gangly 6th level thief whose presence in the party had brought such bitter resentment. against all odds, a smile crossed his twisted countenance as he drew the bag of holding from beneath his tattered cloak. from the bulging sack drifted a low rumble and a whiff of diesel fumes.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

did I miss the party?

omfg

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

ursula k. le guin's the tombs of atuan, except every character is operating a bulldozer

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Brute Squad posted:

there are whispers of a great warrior living in the town who may aid you on your quest.

what, pray tell, is the great warrior's name?

Mike Mulligan.

Let's ride.

ty nesamdoom!