Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

The silent rogue raises his daggers. He has to get a perfect shot at this. It took hours to sneak through here, undetected, doing a little pickpocketing on the way just as a habit. He has a perfect strike, his arms move forward, he rolls perfectly and the blades cut through the victim's flesh, as he successfully stabs the completely flattened remains of the fiend that stood in his way when he broke through every wall.

At least the loot is a lot easier to carry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

loving lmao

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Me: I summon my familiar, stomp on the gas, and barrel through the enemy ranks with 1,500 horsepower of raw fury.

DM: Uh, I thought you said your familiar was a cat?

Me: It is.

Goons Are Gifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

did I miss the party?

I love you