Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

CactusWeasle posted:

N****R 2021: Welcome back, Kyle Larson!

this is the one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/JBFlint/status/1352700104373768194?s=20

N****R 2022: Kyle Larson and NASCAR on the USA Network :911:.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the good news is they can save on computers and just use fingers and toes to count the viewers.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Where will the Premier League go, anyone know?

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

mischief posted:

Where will the Premier League go, anyone know?

It's looking like USA and Peacock.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
For real though why is the thread title not changed yet

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Usually we reboot the thread every year but in the past it's been a big effortpost.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Jeff Gordon's Facebook has the date 2/3/21 in a picture and the caption "Stay tuned...". :suspense:

SRX? The Clash (Smoke was interested but NASCAR didn't get back to him as to what he had to do)? A comeback to run the road course races only? I know NASCAR has the four team limit but, at this point, they might as well do whatever they want To drum up interest. Throw him in a Hendrick number 25 car and let's go.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

CBJSprague24 posted:

Jeff Gordon's Facebook has the date 2/3/21 in a picture and the caption "Stay tuned...". :suspense:

SRX? The Clash (Smoke was interested but NASCAR didn't get back to him as to what he had to do)? A comeback to run the road course races only? I know NASCAR has the four team limit but, at this point, they might as well do whatever they want To drum up interest. Throw him in a Hendrick number 25 car and let's go.

He's writing the new OP.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 6 days!)

he's going back to indycar

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Introducing JG24 Brain Fuel supplements!

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
https://twitter.com/JennaFryer/status/1356686317929832448

Cincinnati is the only city I've ever been called the n-word, so this tracks

(I am not black)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

CactusWeasle posted:

N****R 2021: Welcome back, Kyle Larson!

how is this not the loving thread title yet?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

big nipples big life posted:

how is this not the loving thread title yet?

Cause you didn't make the loving thread yet

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

No new car = no new thread.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

There used to be racing the Sunday before the Daytona 500, but that's not happening this year. So, we're going to make it happen. Join us at 3pm EST as we pre-game for The Big Football Contest with old Gatorade 125s from the days when they actually mattered.

Tentative schedule:
3pm EST: Gatorade Duels. Confused? You should be!
3:15pm EST: 1993 Gatorade 125s
4:35pm EST: 1997 Gatorade 125s (with intro explaining the format for the races)

I had considered throwing in the 2005 Gatorade Duels, which were particularly memorable, but the shortest video I can find is over 2 hours long, so we might save it for its own day. As for '93 and '97, I haven't watched any of these myself so these could be garbage but, hey, one way to find out!

We'll be back on CyTube for these.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

LOOOOOOL

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Great finish

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That was a meh race which will remembered by an outstanding last 5 laps, which is on brand for NASCAR.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

shyduck posted:

LOOOOOOL

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Smoke in the booth tonight, should be cool.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Why are there dividers at chest height keeping the broadcasters three feet apart? They are clear glass so it wouldn't even provide privacy while urinating.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Pinecone Sample posted:

Why are there dividers at chest height keeping the broadcasters three feet apart? They are clear glass so it wouldn't even provide privacy while urinating.

covid """precautions"""

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
I'll never understand why NASCAR hates it's fans so much that it caves to the networks and doesn't provide the actual green flag time. Anyone know when the race actually starts?

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I always go to the track website and look at the schedule but yes your point remains. 3PM.

I’m probably not the only one that tunes in at the drop and ignores all the stupid pre race bullshit, which is exactly why they do it.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Weather forecast in daytona looks bad this afternoon.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
Afternoon thunderstorms in a state that touches the Gulf of Mexico? Who could have predicted such a thing.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

daslog posted:

I'll never understand why NASCAR hates it's fans so much that it caves to the networks and doesn't provide the actual green flag time. Anyone know when the race actually starts?

jayski has the green flag time if its published

3:05 pm ET is what he's got

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I have a saved search for green flag ET on Twitter
https://twitter.com/search?q=green%20flag%20et
Usually it's Bob Pockrass but someone's got it without clickbait

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

stealie72 posted:

Afternoon thunderstorms in a state that touches the Gulf of Mexico? Who could have predicted such a thing.

Maybe we should change the race date since we've had weather issues two years in a row now because gently caress tradition, right, Steve O'Donnell?

Fake edit- This is not the 2021 thread. Still making the snarky post because I'm not over NASCAR loving up the 400.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

it was nice of them to do drawings for every single driver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

woops, made a new thread and forgot to close this one