Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
What a loving disaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
I'm dumb about racing fuel. How on earth was that not an inferno?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Douchebag posted:

Requires a medical examiner or doctor according to my medical examiner neighbor.
It may depend on local/state protocols, but it can also involve EMS calling into the ER and explaining that the body is here and the head is over there and a doctor technically calling it.

The whole "injuries incompatible with life" thing.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

sum posted:

In the aftermath of this horrific crash it's extremely important that we use it as a pretext to ban restrictor plate races
And overtime restarts?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
This track is so goddamn boring. And I say this as someone who watches bike racing.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Reynold posted:

A pic NASCAR posted to their official FB page of Bubba Wallace wearing an "I CAN'T BREATHE" BLM shirt has almost 4k angry emoji responses on it.
I'm a lefty that likes guns and NASCAR. I've learned to ignore the other fans of both. It allows me to continue liking them.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Elitist Bitch posted:

This owns, full stop.
May have to cheer for bubba instead of my fellow pasty slav (Keslowski).

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
How one interprets the Ballad of Curtis Loew is probably a litmus test.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Peanut President posted:

I've pushed for a while that Sweet Home Alabama is satire

As in Ohioan I can promise you that one can think their state is pretty rad while simultaneously thinking that many of it's people and leaders are lovely. Boo, boo, boo.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Sorry I assumed it was raining and didnt tune in. This poo poo made me legit tear up.

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1275145478011748353?s=19

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Proud Christian Mom posted:

and Joe Buck covers every other loving sport
Poorly

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
If only for making me look up WTF a rainbow baby is.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Beachbum30 posted:

good winner at the all star race

so all you racist feel about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5OH2vhRXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrwsRc31TFc

hahah how you dummies will say this is racist because these guys dont agree with your racism. you guys are stupid.

bullets to all you guys haha dummys
Sir, this is a Wendy's drive through.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Hair like that says "gimme the fire extinguisher and let me go back out." Hair like that left me disappointed.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Poor Bubba.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Please, IROC is the series for commies.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
1) this race is boring. 2) NBC's coverage blows. Not sure which factor influences the other one.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
34 races per season, last place in each doesn't come back. Final race is a 5 car duel someplace small and bumpy like pocono. gently caress a playoffs point system that makes the NCAA BCS computer look straightforward.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Runs into the room out of breath.

Guys....GUYS!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE IT!!

Harvick won.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

You sure it wasn’t Hamlin?

Crap, now that you ask, I forget. They've all run together. Harvlin? Hamlik?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Takes so hot that they are fireable

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
LOL, get hosed, Liberty University #24

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
All that for another Harvlin win. Yawn.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Cygni posted:

can confirm that suburban and exurban [insert any state of the union, including liberal bastions like NY and MA] is full of lots of edgelord racism and cowboy cosplaying rednecks like you wouldnt believe.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Get hosed, Kyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Afternoon thunderstorms in a state that touches the Gulf of Mexico? Who could have predicted such a thing.