Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Is Hailee Deegan’s dad still a giant shithead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That experimental pit stop poo poo is being done to iron out the kinks before the implement it with the new Cup car in 2021.

They’re 100% doing it, it’s just a matter of how it’s all laid out come 2021.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’d love to watch that fat gently caress try to get in one of the cars

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol Jesus, as if Darrell Waltrip didn’t suck enough

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pinecone Sample posted:

Does the 10 blow a front left or something before getting jammed? https://clips.twitch.tv/FrozenBelovedWatermelonArsonNoSexy

Just looks to me like Joey is a loving dumbass

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pinecone Sample posted:

They're finna wreck again

It’s a bingo!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol at Jimmie making GBS threads on Logano

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They’re not going to speed an ambulance through the garage area no matter how bad someone is.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

holy loving hell that F3 crash, Jesus Christ

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I watched the crashes of Bodine, Newman, Wheldon, Park, Earnhardt, McDowell, Dillon, Larson all live but for some reason the one that always sticks with me is Steve Grissom at Atlanta because I remember them showing how his car just loving annihilated the concrete wall.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i watched that live with my dad and his 'holy poo poo!' stuck with me my whole life.

he changed the channel right after the wreck because he thought grissom was dead and did not want me watching.

I think I mostly just remember it because I was 10 or 11 and it was the first time I remember thinking I just watched someone die

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

hunnert car pileup posted:

I saw that Grissom wreck live when I was a kid also. Thankfully it was clear that he was alright pretty quickly.

That Park/Foyt wreck still gets me, though. My jaw dropped when they came back from commercial and had the white sheets around Park's car.

That wreck was the most bewildered I’ve ever been watching a race. We just couldn’t figure out how in the hell it happened.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I vaguely remember a Busch race or an ARCA race where someone went over a wall and landed outside the track but I have no idea who it would have been.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'd imagine if his roll cage was compromised they'd want to get it upright to prevent the car collapsing any further onto Newman.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

He looks like he just learned doordash will deliver to hospitals

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

mearn posted:

This lawsuit is stupid as hell and has almost no merit. With that said, I hope it gets dragged on for a while because the guy who runs the account is a shithead and anything that comes out in court regarding either party can only be hilarious.

The guy will get hosed over because our country is a hellscape where the richest person wins.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm sure all 250 people attending NASCAR races in 2020 will be devastated

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

My dad just texted to say they’re probably doing this because it’s the only way they can get full stands lol

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I want to see the top Cup guys against the top iRacing guys

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/saboyland/status/1249549029861621765?s=21

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dale Jr is getting a show on NBC’s upcoming streaming service, Peacock, called Lost Speedways, where they go find old race tracks around the country and tell their stories.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Really surprised Kyle didn’t do it again just now

Also, awesome for Chase Briscoe

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

stealie72 posted:

This track is so goddamn boring. And I say this as someone who watches bike racing.

The Lance Armstrong 30 for 30 is great so far. You should’ve watched that instead

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I made the mistake of scrolling down to read replies and don’t loving do it. I’m viscerally angry right now.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

Did Mike Harmon do something racist or was he just the guy who allegedly stole Jennifer Jo Cobb's hauler and then wanted to fight all-comers at Applebee's?

Man, I shouldn't laugh at this, but :vince:.

What's the line on "Kyle Larson" or "Any other Chase driver from last year"?

I don’t know how true this is but I read elsewhere that drivers don’t have access to the workshop garage area during all of this.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

chamois posted:

when is the last time the 43 won a race? 2014?

Andretti in 99 or 2000 probably

e: nm Almirola won that Daytona race in 14

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yea maybe don’t call your racist son an “amazing man”

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol honestly didn’t see a Bill Barr special coming here

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Even if it turned out to be nothing, it exposed a bunch more racists so that’s always a good thing

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kyle Larson Racing bought Leavine at auction and Kyle was reinstated today before the sale lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

These are all plausible. Jones could help the 37 team, Briscoe to the 14 makes sense, Larson to the 48/88 makes Hendrick a heel stable, :rip: Preece (though McDowell has had them in the top 20 on speed this year, so maybe not?). Spire will be interesting to see if they actually try to become a competitive team (as Jeff Dickerson indicated on DJD) or if they're really just Charter squatting.

They’re charter squatting next year for sure.