Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Well now that Danny is retired to working on Beetles full time I have to put all my fan hopes with Hallie Deegan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Hearing engines fire, having dirt flung into the stands and seeing front stretch wheel stands on track is the goddamn best thing in racing, try and change my mind

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm hoping Suarez drops back to Xfinity at this point and has a competitive ride versus just staying in Cup for the sake of being there. Drop down, get some wins, go from there. Dude is still young in reality and an athlete, he's got 15 or 20 years to do this still

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Also Gene Haas is a dick, Namaste

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

The 41 didn't have a bad season overall, they blew it with penalties and cost themselves three or four top 10s. Even making playoffs he wasn't retaining that ride with Haas controlling the car and Custer coming up. Smoke and the other drivers like the guy so would be cool seeing him get back there. Who knows though, NASCAR has gotten pretty nuts with moving young drivers up and cycling tbrkjgb them instead of letting them develop.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Well here's to hoping Suarez does alright there and this is a better move than going to a winning Xfinity team

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

As far as teams go the Penske dudes are pretty cool overall.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9omCqi6E9lo GREATEST TRACK OF ALL TIME

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Also seeing a variety of "Well NASCAR requires racism in order to make it to the series" comments. Ah yes, surely Credit One bank, Cessna and McDonald's will understand this is necessary.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Wow what a concept, drop a second mile and a half date for an actual good track! Watch them ditch a road course instead or something insane.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

i'm confident he would have been attempting to stop JJ getting some of those championships before his DUI

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

The Waltrip's are turned up to 12 all the time on FOX but I would be genuinely excited to meet/talk to them as they're treasure troves of racing knowledge, history and by all accounts really nice guys. Bowyer seems like a 40 year old frat boy who is constantly on the verge of saying something VERY not acceptable.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Cool just run the loving worst tracks. Bring back Riverside or burn down every Applebee's, Namaste.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

While I'm glad they're bringing back the 5 I wish they would discontinue the 24 instead

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

...oh that's not what that means :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Everything you need to know about the state of modern NASCAR can be summed up by Furniture Row won the Cup and ceased operations immediately. The rest is just window dressing.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

just watched the highlights. what a shitshow. i thought the liberty u policy was if someone is scoring just to watch, though

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

this is cool, but not nearly as cool as a return of riverside

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Suarez leaving Gaunt Brothers. Alright, whatever.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

in all fairness watching from the sidelines while others power through to completion is the liberty way

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

algebra testes posted:

Jesus short of returning to Rockingham thats as good as we could hope for.

BRING BACK RIVERSIDE

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

It's pretty fortunate that running races in states totally ignoring the pandemic NASCAR doesn't have to make any adjustments for fans for social distancing

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

gently caress Larson. That word gets thrown around casually in the racist way where he's from so having a very hard time believing this story.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

chamois posted:

people say the N word a lot in sacramento?

e: drat it's true

Once you get outside of the city proper it gets very good old boy racist very fast.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Matty D has the 21 next season, Cindric 2022

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm conflicted on Deegan because I want more women in racing and doing well and am hoping her pro Trump COVID is a hoax views are a by-product of being raised by a motocross guy (which 98% of the time means total loving idiot) but flipside Trump people are so, so, so loving racist and hate filled that kid may not be coming back from that world of thinking

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

every time i think poo poo can't get more stupid NASCAR does NASCAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

this guy gets it