Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

algebra testes posted:

That reminds me, that goon should stream that "get into my car" NASCAR game. That was fun.

That's thunder 2003

HEY! YOU! GETINTAMAHCAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Ungratek posted:

Hendrick and Penske looked good, JGR was a mess. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the same next week

Maybe the bondo on the nose of their cars was the only reason they were any good.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Unless they've changed it the cup car is super easy to drive now. Just hold it wide open and go forward.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

stealie72 posted:

May have to cheer for bubba instead of my fellow pasty slav (Keslowski).

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/06/nascar-confederate-flag-keselowski-blaney-protests

Looks like a good time to do that.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Make the cars hard enough to drive that guys like Hoff can’t even dream about cup and mediocre drivers crash out enough we know they’re bad.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Yes. It would have meant drivers could pass, build big leads and not sit half a second behind each other for 400 miles under the guise of 'close racing'

It's basically mid 2000s IRL but slower and even harder to run side by side.

Yay? (No)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

I'm just praying the new car in 2022 gives me anything to look forward to. If the championship is going to be a sham every year I'd at least like decent racing. Not getting my hopes up.

Yeah. The fact that were gonna be using this same awful rules package next year is really the worst thing possible for Nascar. Dumb playoff rules or not.