Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

sum posted:

In the aftermath of this horrific crash it's extremely important that we use it as a pretext to ban NASCAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

harperdc posted:

Sebring with the Cup cars would be unreal.

All three series at once. :colbert:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Terre Haute? Hell yeah im an hour away.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

CBJSprague24 posted:

Glory Road on NBC Sports has reminded me we were one spot away from inaugural Brickyard 400 winner Brett Bodine. :wtc:

I was at the brickyard that Paul Menard won, everyone around me had a similar reaction haha.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
My boss goes to fall ‘Dega every year. Apparently they are planning on only 25k capacity but are also forcing ticket renewals if you want to keep seniority with a pinkie promise to refund later. My boss is pissed, his tickets have 30yrs seniority attached to them.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Fantastic find at the local habitat restore:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
“And it’s mark martin hard into the wall!!!”

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
On the other hand, this will get me back to IMS for a cup race. I haven’t been to the brickyard 400 in forever, because gently caress sitting in the sun for a guaranteed lovely race.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I was looking for some pictures to show my boss and came across this in one of my folders, a reminder of one of this thread’s greatest moments. The sticker was on the broadcast for all of three seconds before they never showed his onboard again because it was unapproved.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Hey, at least it isn’t Wahd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I always go to the track website and look at the schedule but yes your point remains. 3PM.

I’m probably not the only one that tunes in at the drop and ignores all the stupid pre race bullshit, which is exactly why they do it.